Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

George and Jorja look like they have so much fun together like behind the scenes George was playing around and he did the gun things with his finders and he looked around the corner and he dove in :lol: Jorja was laughing like crazy. Or like the kiss that he gave her during the interview witch was so sweet one of the best interviews ever and they are also going crazy on the red carpet with their hands all over each other, *Sigh* why cant Sara and Nick be like that.

I'm curious and way too lazy to actually check for myself...but have all characters interacted with each other in these 2 eps? I mean, besides Nick and Sara? F.e., Cath interacted with all of them, for sure...

And i think that Nick worked solo in season 6, after Grave danger...maybe i'm mistaken, but i don't think that it would cause a problem. Especially, since they can alwas pair him up with one of the detectives.

Now, what I'm waiting is a episode with Nick and Sara on a case, without all the other, which I know is hard, since there are a lot of characters now, and they are trying to fit all of them in 1 ep. However, now, i would be happy to see them nodding at one another while passing each other in the hallway.

Misery said:
I'm curious and way too lazy to actually check for myself...but have all characters interacted with each other in these 2 eps? I mean, besides Nick and Sara? F.e., Cath interacted with all of them, for sure...
You got me curious as well, so I checked. I think the only other pair of CSIs who haven't interacted with each other is Nick and Grissom.

I hope that when Nick and Sara do interact with each other, that there will be something about Sara's new relationship because it would kinda suck if all we have is them just professionally working on a case, which what happens whenever Sara interacts with someone other than Grissom.

But then, like Misery I'd be happy if they get to be in the same room at least. Is it hoping too much to expect a line from Nick regarding Sara's dating life?

This came out of nowhere, but I remember the movie Love Actually. There's this storyline of Keira Knightly which is incredibly bittersweet, and this guy comes to her doorstep and shows her some placards. I can see Nick doing that. :D To anyone who hasn't seen the movie, Keira's character is married to this guy's best friend so he can't really do something about his feelings for her. So in the end he tells her (rather shows her in placards), that he loves her and that he's telling her without any intention or malice, but that he thought he'd just let that out in the open. I was thinking Nick is that kind of guy, who's sincerely nice and wouldn't want to wreck anyone's relationship, no matter how deep his feelings are for somebody.

Oh i want to see that movie so much. I alays think "Alot like love" is a snickers movie. Two great freinds and through out the movie they are always reuniting with each other and each time they get closer to falling in love and this one time Oliver (kutcher) comes to Emily's (Peet) window and starts singing her the song "I'll Be There for You" but really off key. That part was so sweet yet it does remind me a lot like Cofi's story :lol:

Hmm...it IS mighty interesting that Nick has interacted with everyone except Griss and Sara. Maybe it's because he would see through their little secret relationship. Perhaps when they finally do interact we'll see Nick finding out the secret and then all hell will break loose!

Well...at least I can dream. :(

ollieuan said:
Hmm...it IS mighty interesting that Nick has interacted with everyone except Griss and Sara. Maybe it's because he would see through their little secret relationship. Perhaps when they finally do interact we'll see Nick finding out the secret and then all hell will break loose!

I'm with you on that one! I definitely think Nick wouldn't be too impressed with the relationship - and not just motivated by jealousy either.

Ah, the days when Sara fell in the tub with her helmet and Nick laughed at her. Or when she yawned and Nick laughed at her. Or when he called her "Little Miss Sunshine".

Love it :D

Now that you guys mention it... it's actually a bit suspicious Nick hasn't spoken to Grissom or Sara. *hopes TPTB are planning something for Nick vs. GSR, lol*
I hope we'll get some Snickerslove soon.

cofi_shot said:
This came out of nowhere, but I remember the movie Love Actually. There's this storyline of Keira Knightly which is incredibly bittersweet, and this guy comes to her doorstep and shows her some placards. I can see Nick doing that. :D To anyone who hasn't seen the movie, Keira's character is married to this guy's best friend so he can't really do something about his feelings for her. So in the end he tells her (rather shows her in placards), that he loves her and that he's telling her without any intention or malice, but that he thought he'd just let that out in the open. I was thinking Nick is that kind of guy, who's sincerely nice and wouldn't want to wreck anyone's relationship, no matter how deep his feelings are for somebody.
OK, now you're scaring me. I told someone (Misery?) the same thing on MSN a few weeks ago! I so can see Nick doing the same thing as Mark - the husband's best friend - did in Love Actually. Though I hope that if that would happen in CSI, Sara files her divorce the next morning, lol. Oh, and people: just go to YouTube.com and search for 'Love Actually', the scene with the placards should show up right away.

Woot woot, The Unusual Suspect is on here tonight. Snickers! :D

ollieuan said:

That is so true. Like are they even going to get Nick to even talk to Sara because you havent even seen him in the same room with her. It's always been Nick and Sofia (Which isn't to terrible but c'mon it's Snickers) or Nick and Cat. Are they trying to lower down the Snickers fan or something or are they just being babies because you can not have a personal talk like that in Gum Drops and then never talk again because Nick will be having problems again and i dont think he can talk to one of the 'guys' about his feelings so bring on Sara.

Ok now i'm rambling :lol:

mariel said: OK, now you're scaring me. I told someone (Misery?) the same thing on MSN a few weeks ago! I so can see Nick doing the same thing as Mark - the husband's best friend - did in Love Actually. Though I hope that if that would happen in CSI, Sara files her divorce the next morning, lol. Oh, and people: just go to YouTube.com and search for 'Love Actually', the scene with the placards should show up right away.

Yeah, you told me that. :d I was also thinking, while reading cofi's post: You are now entering a twilight zone... :D
That scene really is sweet and it would be great to see it in Snickers version also. We really found a lot of movies that can be interpreted in our snickers world also.

So, Nick hasn't interacted with Gris also...in that case, I wouldn't be surprised if the next case has Gris, Sara and Nick working on it.
You know, a thought occured to me. Since people are saying how this last case will get Grissom in his former, obsessive mood, I'm thinking how it would be great if that happens in the ep where the three of them work together. That way, Nick can be there for Sara if she falls in her foul mood. I can see him saying to her: "Come on, Sara, you know him better than anyone. You can't take this personal. And i can see her say back: "I thought I do..."

mariel said:
OK, now you're scaring me. I told someone (Misery?) the same thing on MSN a few weeks ago! I so can see Nick doing the same thing as Mark - the husband's best friend - did in Love Actually. Though I hope that if that would happen in CSI, Sara files her divorce the next morning, lol.
LOL that's freaky. Well great, smutty snicker minds think alike LMAO.

That would be sooo interesting. By the way, which ep are we talking about? (How long would I have to wait? :lol: ) Anyways, it could also be a way for Nick to find out / verify their relationship. He could say something like why is it getting too much on Sara's nerves.. and is there something more into it she's not telling him about. Even if he asks I think in the back of Nick's mind he knows, cause he understands Sara very well. He'd definitely notice if something changes in her. So it would be just confirming his suspicions. If it's taking too long for Nick and Sara to talk, it may also be interpreted as Nick being in denial of what he sees, so he doesn't immediately talk to her about it. Quite a long shot, but that's just my wild snickers imagination :p

We're talking about the next ep. :) Someone mentioned how by using spoilers and deduction we get Sara, Nick and Gris available to work together. Of coure, that doesn't mean that one of them is not working a solo case. However, if they pair the three of them, and something happens with Grissom, there is NO WAY that Nick wouldn't notice. And I would be happy if he only throws one of them a glare that speaks volume.

I think either way, come high or hell water, we shall have our Snickers this season going by what I've read in your spoiler comments. Distance makes the heart grow fonder therefore I'm prompted to say Sara and Nick will be itching to speak to one another. I'd be really disappointed if they didn't even explain why they haven't spoken since Sara's 'romantic' involvement with Grissom in the new season.

I don't even know when S7 broadcasts here in England.... :(

The pesimist in me says that when they do have a scene together, it will be something completely case related. The optimist in me says that they can even pull that kind of scene off. :D

Btw, I was reading some reviews on TV com, and I found an interesting note from Rashomama (basically, our last Snickers episode):

The music played during in the first two flashbacks (Sara's and Nick's) is the original music from the movie American Beauty.

I actually didn't notice that... And the gibberish Sara heard in her flashback was: "We hated her" and "She was a Bitch".

I'm excited to see Nick and Sara working together with Grissom loking on, it should be interesting.

AND, OMG, I totally thought the same thing about the placards thing, it's so romantic, totally somethign NIck might do!!!

*fic ideas brew*

xpisode is where Nick and Greg work together :) and i bet Gris and Sara (Wow would would have seen that comming) but i dont care how long it takes i just want to see Nick and Sara work togehter. Maybe Griss will be the third wheel because Nick and Sara have SO Much fun together. More then anyother two together (Well we will just have to wait and see for Nick and Greg ;)) lets just hope that Nick would be the first to find out because i can imagen him being mad but sound like he's ok. Like a calm 'burn!' voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back