Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I really just hope that we get some kind of Snicker interraction soon, because I'm starving for it!

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi Girlys!!!

I'm back.. from the twilight zone, and I'm here!

and heres for Snickers tomarrow! I'm waiting fro some sort of Snickers *taps foot*

and guess what, for my Birthday (I have turned 21) my Mom bought me a Snickers bar!!! it's good! (just like our Snickers)

and I would love some Angsty ideas for storys... feel the need for Angst... and maby some Fluff, love the fluff.

ok piece out, catch ya'll on the flip side!! (Lame)

ok bye, love you all!

3. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i had a snickers dream last night!!!

i dont remember it perfectly, but sara was with gris and he was trying to hide it, and like nick found out or something and told sara that she should be with someone that wants to shout out from the rooftops that they are in love with her, and it gets sara thinking and then she hooks up with nick, and breaks up with gris, and then nick shouts out he loves sara from the CSI rooftop, ROFL!!! talk about cheesy, i woke up like OMG AWESOME!!!

and NSF2 i luv ur banner!

and CHAPTER 16 of going home is now up :D

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Haha the cheese ones are always the best! I wish i had a snickers dream. Last night i had a dream about the Killers...again???. It was good but i am really in the mood for Snickers right now after reading NSF's banners (Which is awesome by the way). Hearty for some reason your dream reminds me of the movie Garden State and how they yell in one place when they're angry and they wont have anger any where else or something lik that. Garden State is so much like Snickers because they are ment to be together!

5. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

^^ love Garden State. I like the comparision to SNickers. we need a happy end too

heart - what a dream. cheesy but so cool :D

6. heartagram69

OMG i had ANOTHER dream!!!

it was somehow a dream for a fic idea, WTF, like each chapter was a comment sara made that was taken wrongly (inuendo) like there was one where nick n sara were in the breakroom and nick spilled a glass of water on sara and gris walks in and sara says "nick made me wet" ROFL, and there was another part with them and sara had his hands tied to the headboard with his belt, cant remember how it got there but it was hot, ROFL

7. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

HA HA :lol:

Hearty you and your dreams, those are funny... would be cool if that happened!! yeah.. that would be interesting :eek:

and thank you Hearty and csikicksyourass I love my Banner too!! Cinegirl made it, she also made my Icon, which I drool over.

any way, heres to Snicker... Somthing or other tonight *she says as she eats her birthday Snickers bar* wo hoo!!

ok good night...or whenever I pop in here!

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Once again no Snickers. What is there problem with it. I love CSI but it's starting to piss me off to see Sara ALWAYS working with Grissom. It cant cant go on like this forever Sara has to work with someone else or Griss is just picking favorites. It's like he's hiding her from the other people. Thats when people start to worrie for her.

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Don't worrie I have a good mind that they will team our Snickers together, there are still 20 or 19 episodes left, so patiants people!!

any way I think we will get a little snicker action, it has to happen, besides in the episodes that billy P will not be in, Nick and Sara will be together, I'm counting on it, and if not... I'd say I'll stop watching, but I love George way to much to stop.

peace out

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh my god no snickers for 2 straight eppies. that sucks. they will miss a great flitatious coment from both of them. and witty remarks to. hope that they be pair up soon.
    and i love the idea that grissom will be the third wheel if in case sara, nick and grissom work together and nick will pick up the tension and maybe pulled sara out the sideline and asked her subtle. im still waiting for season 7 to be shown here in asia.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hehe 1 week no internet an 3 sites ..that'S...*beep*
    Alright for 2 epi.s no snickers..that sucks really.even if I hadn't see them..but this wednesday comes the epi. with the desertrun (hope it'S right) in Germany ^^!!!!I agree totaly with you cocoa..Nick kicks Gris ass somewhere in hell and ask Sara out XD!

12. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I just watched the wp - I LOVED it, btw. I have to mention Nickyy's teary eyes when he was delivering the news to the widow.

And yet again, no Nick and Sara sharing the scene or even a case! :)
    I also agree that they will have plenty of scenes further down the road, but it's only natural that I want to see them together.

Personally, i would love to see them work a case involving a married couple again, so their conversation can be about relationships. F.e. a case where a woman falls for her friend:

Nick and Sara are with a woman who lost someone and there's a guy who helps her with something, f.e. he's packing some belongings.

XX (the woman): Thank God that he's here. I don't know how I would deal with this.
    S: Are you two together long?
    XX: What? Oh, no. (laughs) We're not together. We're friends.
    N: (chuckles) Maybe you should re-evaluate that.
    XX: What do you mean?
    N: I'm just saying that his concern for you goes way further than what a concern for a friend would be like. (glances at Sara)
    XX: (looks at the guy) Maybe you're right.
    S: (looks at Nick) Yeah...

13. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

^^ SQUEE, haha. That would be totally cute. And no Nick/Sara contact at ALL? Now, that's really pathetic. Well, I sure hope it's worth waiting for any interaction between them, because I'm really getting pissed off about this, lol. If they'd only say hi to eachother or smile or whatever I'd be in heaven.

SO.

So apparently Warrick, Nick and Sara are working on the same case. A young woman who's beaten up? Could be an affective case for Sara... Then Nick and Sara HAVE to at least talk to eachother once, right? Right?

I was in a pretty good mood today and well... since this thread could use some more goodies lately, I've got this to share with you :) >> snickers wallie (Don't mind the text, I was in a pretty crazy mood as well, lol)

14. heartagram69

i had the best thought earlier, you know how the problem GSR is the hiding it and not letting the other know, i just remembered what nick said about a wedding "a PUBLIC declaration of love" so i dont c gris giving sara a wedding seeing as he wont even tell people about their relationship. and i can see sara thinking about what nick said, and an ultimatum when maybe nick finds out about the relationship and decides its now or never and asks sara to marry him out of the blue, because he wants to show everyone he loves her, and she thinks about it, and knows grissom never will, and then realises she loves nick, and then they get married ? lol

after all, they never put things in for no reason, and there is still the 'too late' comment, could be meaning when gris is ready to go public its too late :D

WOOT WOOT

and as for the lack of snickers, its to be expected, the writers know they have made a shit storm and putting nick n sara next to each other would just show how big a shit storm it is, ROFL.

and i'm predicting a huge shitstorm sometime during the season... in other words... SNICKERS!

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

<3 Totaly love that wallpaper!!!! so awesome

I cant believe that there wasn't any Snickers...Again. Well Fannysmakin is going to be a episode for my other CSI couple ;) but Snickers will always be my #1 awesome couple!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.