Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

heartagram69 said:
ollieuan said:
I just want Nick to find out about GSR already. His reaction will be the true test, I think. If he acts all happy for them and out of character then we'll know TPTB are cracked up and have no intentions of giving us Snickers ever!

le sigh. hopefully there are better days on the horizon (after billy p leaves) for our lovely couple.
i agree, i'm waiting to see nick's reaction, i think it will be a very telling moment as to where everything is going. and i think that its good that its george that will be portraying it, coz he is one of the best actors on the show and his face expresses so much emotion and his feelings and stuff.

and i cant wait for WP to leave lol.

and in other news...

This post was edited by 1CSIMfan to remove a link to an M rated fic. Board rules state that you cannot link to any fics rated above PG-13

its not M as in whats normally M, otherwise i wouldnt have posted the link, its more just a little more then PG but its nothing too serious, but i wont link to M stuff agen.

Oh good..I missed much ..O-O!I want to Nick getting jealous cause of gris ^^ or angry!And I hope that wp leaves fast XD.
Mariel..youre avatar..is damn dirty but i luv it..just like miserys I'm a big m&m fan too.....

^^^ Thank you. I'm quite fond of it myself too. It's simple, yet so dirty, lol.

Now, did anything snickery happen last night?? :confused: I haven't heard anyone about it yet. Did they talk or look at eachother? Were they sharing the same air for at least a few seconds?

I wonder what's going to happen to the team when Grissom leaves. They do need a new supervisor I guess, and I hope it's not going to be some random new guy.
Anyways, I also wonder what impact it'll have on Nick and Sara, especially Sara of course and I hope the Grissom/Sara thing will be over BEFORE Billy leaves, because if it won't and Sara will get a relationship with someone else (Nick!) it will look like this person is second best.

And I don't think Nick knows about Sar and Gris yet, but maybe he does suspect something. I just hope it won't be like Warrick finding out and being like: "OMG, Gris and Sara are an item!" and Nick being like: "Yeah? So what? That's not new." Because I've got the feeling TPTB are gonna screw up like that again.

Now, did anything snickery happen last night?? :confused: I haven't heard anyone about it yet. Did they talk or look at eachother? Were they sharing the same air for at least a few seconds?

Nope, no air-sharing in the last ep. I don't think they were even at the same part of the city in yesterday's ep.
I mean, they were working the same case, and they haven't even bumped into one another.

I just hope that all this waiting will be worth it.

In a way, I would rather choose the version where Nick doesn't even acknowledge the relationship between Gris and Sara than the one where he's all cool and happy about it. Somehow, mystery on not knowing is better.

Is it just me, or is CSI always making Grissom and Sara work together? How are we supposed to get Snickers if they aren't even able to work together...or even see each other!!!! Man, this is REALLY bugging me..

lol.

You know what, I would prefer Nick not even knowing about the Grissom/Sara thing, because that way when everyone around him is talking about it, he can be all "WTF?" and then confront Sara...

then of course they'll somehow end up is a heated battle with their tongues... but that's just what I hope for ;) :p

Yes they are always woeking together and i hope it doesn't stay like that because it willl become anoying that they think just because they're dating that Sara will HAVE to work with Grissom, he cant mix up relationship with work and soon enough if that happens Sara is going to want to work with another person alone. Nick will also miss Sara because it's him and Sofia (I do have a soft spot for that couple but helo Snickers rule all) he's going to want to work with Sara even though they are setting him up with someone he never worked alone with :D :D

Misery said:
Nope, no air-sharing in the last ep. I don't think they were even at the same part of the city in yesterday's ep.
LMAO! That's one way to put it.
Misery said:
In a way, I would rather choose the version where Nick doesn't even acknowledge the relationship between Gris and Sara than the one where he's all cool and happy about it. Somehow, mystery on not knowing is better.
I agree. I'd rather Nick not know about it so he doesn't have to react on it, than have him acknowledge it and say something like he knew all along or show that he's totally fine with it.

But I got a feeling that we're going to have Nick's reaction shown eventually. I mean he has talked to her about her guys (i.e. Hank, and the one in Rashomama) before. You know he always notices it whenever she flirts. It's kinda cute. :D

I'm really wondering as to when we'll get to see them on a case working together, rather on a scene together. Somebody give me fic lol, I'm suffering from snickers withdrawal. :lol:

Well thanks to Wojo on the spoiler thread it said that that Catherine, Greg, and Warrick are going to work together on a case so that leaves Nick, Sara, and Gris. So unless they decide to be big babies and put Nick on a solo case whi;e Sara and Grissom work together then Sara and Nick can work together :D

One of the best parts is seeing how someone interacts with there partner on a case and it's going to get boring if they keep putting Sara and Gil together. He wants her to be around him all day, someone is needy.

thanks for that csikicksyourass :D

and I hope nick doesn't find out iether, becouse with the way tptb treat Nick's cherictor and the way he deals with subjects is well... annoying to say the least.

and Hearty PM me the link to your fic so I can read it :D

and from the question before in my last post: I was asking if any one had any good Snicker fic plots, I need to de-writersblock my mind, so any good plot ideas would rock, and i'll also take requests for fics you'd like to be written :D

SMW

^^^ What do you want? Angst, fluff, humor, smut (YES please), or something else? :D

csikicksurass said:
Well thanks to Wojo on the spoiler thread it said that that Catherine, Greg, and Warrick are going to work together on a case so that leaves Nick, Sara, and Gris. So unless they decide to be big babies and put Nick on a solo case whi;e Sara and Grissom work together then Sara and Nick can work together :D
It won't surprise me if they decide to be big babies again. But of course I'm hoping they won't. :D They can't keep Nick and Sara apart forever. *gets weird Romeo and Juliet ideas* lol.

Oh and I updated my 'old' fic (Sooner or Later). Linky. So those who haven't given up on this fic yet, please review. :D

I doubt they would have Nick working a Solo after all this that happened after Nick was kidnapped, I mean 2 epi's into the season and we have seen no Sara/Nick interaction maybe their saving it all up for when WP is away, and we have loads of Nick and Sara time, cause pretty much everybody has talked to other members of the team apart from Nick and Sara, and it's driving me mad!

its because jorja and george cant keep their hands off each other lol, so they will put them together when WP is gone and then nick n sara sex scenes, woot woot, rofl dont mind me.

the lack of interaction is frustrating though, but we all know its because they just look too good together and have too much chemistry to not be in a relationship, and having sara with gris means that they cant put her near nick or it will show how obviously wrong her relationship with gris is, lol.

then agen we can c that just by having gris and sara together, talk about no chemistry lol.

Laura, I like the way you think!

But yeah, I agree that the lack of interracton is getting to me. I have a feeling that we'll get to see Nick and Sara working together soon though, because honestly, TPTB can't keep them apart forever. It's an impossibility.

I just hope it's really soon, :D

mariel said:

Oh and I updated my 'old' fic (Sooner or Later). Linky. So those who haven't given up on this fic yet, please review. :D

Love your story Mariel :)

I totally agree with you all. It's ridiculous that TPTB are keeping Nick and Sara apart.
They're kinda blind if they don't see that they belong together. Or they're denying it.
*keeps getting more ideas*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back