Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Hey guys. Please refrain from talking negatively about GSR. There are multi-shippers here in Shipper Central and we want them to feel welcome in all the threads.

Feel free to take that to the Great Ship Debate thread located here where you can debate about any of the CSI ships.

Also, if you want to discuss how Grey's Anatomy is affecting CSI, please take that over to the CSI:Crime Scene Investigation forum.

Let's get back on the topic of Nick/Sara and also remember that posts must include a MINIMUM of three lines of on topic posting.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

(What does TBTB mean?)

God i'm so sick today thank god talking about Snickers makes me feel a little better. I do like Billy.P i love Grissom to but c'mon him leaving will open a door for Snickers. The last episode that wasn't GSR was Snickers! (Rashomama) and then before that was Gum Drops which means Snickers is next in line.

3. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

TPTB stands for The Powers That Be, aka the producers of CSI (Antony E Zuiker, William Petersen, etc) lol.

And about Gum Drops: I absolutely loved the way Nick and Sara acted toward each other. Though I had the feeling they were keeping a little distance from each other, Sara still showed concern for Nick and I think he really appreciated that. It's really one of the best episodes of season 6, but I'm not sure if it would've turned out the same way if George hadn't replaced Billy. (For those who don't know this: originally Grissom was supposed to be in Nick's place, but Billy was gone, due to family matters or something.) I think the episode showed some great social contact between Nick and Sara. Same goes for The Unusual Suspect: Nick's dissapointment when Sara thought the little girl Hannah committed the murder was very obvious. To me, that means he really values her opinion. And Rashomama, well, that episode was just great because when Nick and Sara weren't flirting with eachother they were annoyed by the other flirting with someone else. Now THAT is true love, right? :lol:

eta - btw csikicksurass did I tell you how much I love your icon? :D

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thanks for telling me :D

And did i say how much i adore your icon :devil:

Do you think since this season that Nick is still getting over being burried alive that they will have another caring Nick/Sara moment. Just because she's with Grissom they cant stop Sara acting like Sara, you know caring about her friends when they need it.

5. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

OMG I'm so freaking sorry!!!

The George is back!!!

I was gone for so long because of my evil computer. It did this stupid thing called DYING. So I had to get a new one, which I did, and now I no longer need to be away for ages and ages.

What went down while I was gone?

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Sorry, I wasnt meaning to bash GSR, I was just saying that not everyone is happy with it...my apologies.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No problem iluvEricSzmanda. ;) I didn't think you were "bashing" them.

8. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Welcome back George! :)

Exactly. I'd like to see that. I heard that they are planning to show some Nick post-GD reaction and I hope Sara gets to be around when that happens.

And yeah Gum Drops must be one of the best episodes ever (not to mention that it won an Emmy). Snickers or not, it was very well written. The plot was good and seeing the CSIs work out of town without their usual hi-tech equipment is kinda cool.

I think around that time, Nick wasn't really ready yet to talk about what happened to him, and I think Sara sensed that. She was very careful in her words and though Nick didn't open up entirely, there's a tiny window wherein we get to see how he's feeling.

Some people didn't like how Sara spoke to him when he went off towards the suspect. On the contrary, I think she handled it very well. What Nick did was a mistake, and if they were in the lab he might have been officially reprimanded for it. Sara was very clear that her concern was more on Nick, how the case was affecting him.

9. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I agree, cofi . I think that Sara HAD to act like that to get through to Nick. I can imagine that people were just walking on eggshels around him, and I think that he was also getting tired of that, so he acted like everything was OK.

But, Sara did something completely different. She didn't accept his explanation, she barely asked him if he was OK. She automaticaly gave him the speech, not letting him to justify himself to her. And Nick knew that she won't believe his lies, so he apologized. True, that apology didn't sound that sincere, but that smile he gave her after she agreed to follow his lead, was. It was like he realized that she REALLY was concerned about him, not just saying it.

10. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Hi Guys! I SO sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm sure that you didn't miss me though ;).

I would have to completely agree with Cofi about this. Everyone was tiptoeing, but Sara was jumping about and smashing the eggs to smithereens. :lol:

I love the fact that they do what needs to be done to help one another cope on the job and out of it, thats what make them such good friends and lovers. :D

11. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i have a feeling that nick is going to loose it sometime when a case comes up that reminds him of his ordeal, just something weird like a name or situation and i think he will sort of freak out and no one will know what is going on with him and then sara figures it out and gets him to talk to her and yeah he like breaks down and they talk about it and stuff, and then yeah then comes the confessions of love and shmex, rofl.

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think since Warrick might be having problems of his own that Nick wouldn't want to go to him. He knows that Sara has always been there for him even before his 'accident'. She was the one who stayed with him in the hospital when he was pushed out of a window and when he didn't get the job he told Sara first. Plus it's not just Sara who's there for Nick it's also Nick who's there for Sara. Thats why she cried the secound she saw Nick in the 'coffin' because they had such a close bond together that she didn't want to see him like that and she wanted him to be around for when she needs him the most. She can't take all of her problems to Grissom or someone because she need a person who understands pain.

13. Misery

Misery Pathologist

And let's not forget that Nick will probably blame himself after finding out about Catherine. Maybe there will be some conversation between Nick and Sara there...she can convince him that he is not to blame. Or who knows, maybe she will be the one blaming him, better to say, being pissed off at him for leaving with a girl; sort of a passive-aggresive behaviour.

14. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

hi girls!!!

ah I'm happy to be in here, I have fullconfadence in our ship, ours rocks!!

And there just so cute, I'd type more but I'm short for time, I've been so bussy with my studies.

ok... piece out!

15. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i can see nick feeling really guilty about it all, and i can see sara being a bit snappy and jeluz if she finds out why nick left cath (to dance with the other chick) and nick can defend himself saying that cath was the one that left and sara will get all like well if you hadnt found a blonde bimbo to dance with none of this would have happened, and then nick is like so you think this is my fault, and then sara realises it sounded that way and appologizes and they keep talking and she says she didnt mean it and stuff she is just worried.

and apparently cath is going to sara for help and i think this will be when we find out if sara was raped and if she was i can see this being a hard thing for her to deal with and needing someone to talk to and i think that it could come up in the above convo with nick, and yeah a big D&M convo.

and i can see her not wanting to tell gris about it and stuff, and gris is all like why dont you trust me and then sara is all like... i dont know, and yeah, she starts having thoughts about her relationship with him and yeah.

basically i honestly think snickers is going to happen!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.