Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

nicksarafan2 said:

I have proof that the media does care about what we think about the whole CSI thing, here it is:
CSi story jsut scan down till you see the heading that reads 'CSI'

thanks for the link. It was great to read that. I especially liked the 'no chemistry' part :D

we all know who has the best chemistry, right?

iluvEricSzmanda said:
Oh, Pandora that banner is LOVE! Isnt it like the slideshow u did a while ago? I loved that quote its SO true! :)
yep, it's the banner version of that slideshow :)

heartagram69 said:
The sixth-season finale left us with the suggestion that Sara (Jorja Fox) and Grissom (William Petersen) might finally resolve their alleged sexual tension. However, given that they have no chemistry — she comes off less as having the hots for Grissom than wanting to be the ultimate teacher’s pet — split these two and hook up the pair of investigators we spent all last season waiting for: Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) and Warrick (Gary Dourdan)! Failing that, we’ll settle for Nick (George Eads) and Greg (Eric Szmanda).]

SQUEAL!!! dude that is EFFING awesome!!! man this person deserves a huge snickers bar lol

I read that in the Nick and Greg thread! i love that news. Some one has sence, someone knows true love when they see it *COUGH~Nick<3Sara~COUGH*

I started pretty much the same topic in the Greg/Nick thread but it can work for Nick and Sara to:

Who do you think would make the first move on a date, Nick or Sara?

I think (and it's in a fic i'm writing) that nick would ask her out first, Sara just does not seem hte type to ask him out.

and I'm glad that some one other then us is seeing the truth!

and that is what I do "Keep them honest"

I agree with nsf2!I'm sure that nick woud ask her out first..Sara didn't seem do be the charakter who ask those questions. Perhaps Sara had a bad day..nick invites her for a drink..and then he asks her out XD!

I can never see Sara asking Nick out, but I'm sure Nick would ask Sara out, cause Sara has had problems with guys before she may be scared Nick would turn her down, but we all know he wouldn't.

Sara would ask Nick for coffee as friends but when it comes to 'drinks' Nick would ask. I know it might seem weird but i would think it would be cute if Sara turned him down (At first) insteed she just smiles and walks away, and i mean really smile. That way we know that they are both interested but Sara wants to see how far he will go.

i can see nick asking sara out, i mean he already has asked her out for coffee and breaky, but dam work got in the way lol, but yeah i dont see sara being the one to ask, unless it was a date as a friend to a party or somin and then friends turned into something more lol.

anyway, CHAPTER 12 of GOING HOME is now up, comments are love :D

Cute chap. heart like it^^!But perhaps I shoud read the whole story...!

Perhaps the first kiss happend when Sara&Nick must do some experience..with blood on a bed sheet ?*fantasize*hehe..

just reading your fanfic heartagram, its sooooo good. wow :eek: lol, "snickers !!!!!"
hehe :D.
hmm lets see i feel like this:
"crazy people make me feel crazy"~Sara Sidle~
that is such a snicker shipper line :lol:

you guys are kool :p
im off to read more chapters.....................
Lil xoxox

It's quiet around here. where are you snickers lovers? :)

maybe some pictures will lure you back?

okay, here we go

teh mustache
(pic size 1022x344)

teh love

Nick's UTT

OH MY GOD

enjoy your stay in the gutter :devil:

wow, great pics :D

Pandora, the UTT ones are verry verry good :devil: *spirals down gutter*

and nsfan2, all those pics are soo cute!! :D

Thanks for those you 2, I was really craving Snickers today. :)

Yes... Yes we do :D

I sure can't wait, I tell you I got a good feeling about this year for our Snickers :D

The gutter is such a nice place.

I definitely think Snicker will always be in there with a chance. Nick and Sara just have this chemistry that you can't create!

Drumchik said:
Nick and Sara just have this chemistry that you can't create!

Oh, I just love that! Very nicely said! ...chemistry that you can not create... LOVELY!

It sounds like it should be a song title. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back