Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

One of my favorite sayings about Nick and Sara's chemistry is: "Chemistry Always Wins." Because if a couple doesnt have chemistry, they really dont have anything.
And Nick and Sara have chemistry that cant be ignored! Its just too obvious and its not something that can just be overlooked.

I know, they will preivail :D

and I read on other boards (not this one) but other Snicker fans are saying this will be CSI's last season becouse of GSR, but in reality, it will not be, there are people like me who just watch becouse of pther aspects of the show (like George) and I want Snickers as much as the next person, but I know "all good things take time" "save the best for last" and any other thing, that is what Snickers is, it is the best ship, therefor it will come a little later in this season, becouse "good things come to those who wait".
and I'm taking all of that, and I'm watching the show, and I hope this is not there last season, becaus I like watching George, Eric, Jorja and the others interacting with each other, becaus eI know there will be other shows for the actors, but I like them together, no matter who is dating who, it's all good, and once again I know that we will have snickers soon... if not you are all aloud to slap me.

ok i'm done...

nsf2 no one's gonna slap you lol. And yeah I agree with you, I don't think this would be the last season either. It's the number one show on TV and the network's going to take advantage of that. It's an ensemble cast so even though we'll all miss Grissom I think we'll live without him. And we're not even sure he's leaving, maybe he won't.. cause he talked about leaving lots of times before but he hasn't left.

And Pandora I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I love your sig! :D Those are great pics btw thanks!

All these chemistry quotes are nice. I know that seeing chemistry is subjective but I think theirs is really too strong to ignore. It's so much fun watching them.

Oh good, becouse I was afraid I would be slapped :lol:

I like it here, becouse if i try to state my pov any where else, I am attacked fromm all sides by others who just don't agree. from my Snickers, to me defending my belief that George or Anderson Cooper are not gay.
any way I'm happy a lot og you girls agree with me, becouse I have exousted all my defending skills, i'm spent, some one eles should take the helm and protect our good name.
then I realize, who cares what others think, I'm happy with my way of thinking and that is all I need, I have to realize other people have there own opinions on stuff.
Like Snickers, or the whole George Eads thing, AC thing, I just have to be happy and relaxe...

oh and sorry that I kind of got off track, I had to let that out.

ok I'm done with my rant :D

Link has been removed by 1CSIMfan. Please keep this in mind: You cannot link to any other downloadable copyrighted material, such as video clips. You can however, state the source but you cannot link.

I like it here too!! I think this is the best forum for CSI..and you can say what you want even if some gys don't agree with you..and because of these cute utt's ;)!

WHOA!
We dropped to the second page! This needs to be changed! :D

OK, Snickers fans! Since it's a conclusion that Sara called Nick at the end of "You've got male" , I have a question for you!

Do you think it was a planned event and who planned it? Or was it a spontaneous thing?

The romantic side of me wants to think that Nick did put a little thought into that idea and that he wanted to show Sara how to have fun.
I kind of doubt that Sara had anything inparticular in mind, but I think that Nick wanted to take things easy, not to overwhelm her.

N: So, what do you want to do?
S: I have no idea. What do you usually do when you go out?
N: (chuckles) A lot of things, but I doubt that you'll be into that. How about we start with drinks and we'll take it from there?
S: It's a date.
N: (smiles) Good.

Hmm I'll take a different route on this one. :D I'm thinking it could have been a spontaneous thing.

I think Nick has noticed how Sara takes things way too seriously and it seems like she rarely goes out to have at all. When he told her 'she needs to get out more', he probably meant just that. He wanted to encourage her to have some friends and get a life outside of the lab. But I do think that taking her out with the rest of his friends has crossed his mind, though he's not sure if she'll be up for it.

Now when Sara finally got home and decided to live out a little, she picked up the phone and realizes she doesn't know who to call, other than Nick. There's no one else she could be more comfortable hanging out with, and it could just be an innocent get together between friends.

So I think they'd start out hanging out as just friends, like the cute little scenario in Misery's post. Then eventually they'd start to see things differently.

XX is on here atm, and boy did my mind go to the gutter when cath told nick to "grab sara and head straight for jail" LOL.

my mind went, nick, sara, handcuffs, gutter, *thud*

ROFL, i might right a smutty one shot if i cbf lol

Lol i think this was a very spontaneous call!It dosn't seem taht they had planned something..or I'm just going crazy again...XD!

heartagram69 said:
XX is on here atm, and boy did my mind go to the gutter when cath told nick to "grab sara and head straight for jail" LOL.

Oh, I loved that! :D
Similar thing happened when Grissom told Sara to tell Nick to clean some meat instead of her. I can't remember what episode was that...but too bad we didn't get to see that scene. I bet Nick was teasing her, but helping her as well. Maybe telling her how she will have to make it up to him.

Misery said:
heartagram69 said:

Oh, I loved that! :D
Similar thing happened when Grissom told Sara to tell Nick to clean some meat instead of her. I can't remember what episode was that...but too bad we didn't get to see that scene. I bet Nick was teasing her, but helping her as well. Maybe telling her how she will have to make it up to him.

or maybe nick would be like "how about i clean and meat and you" :devil: LOL.

bad to the bone is on here now, and dude its another snickerific ep, they are working together and both in jumpsuits and standing ridiculously close lol. they so need to make bebies!!!

and in XX that was on before they were so amazingly close in the bus and talking about sperm, rofl.

I'm back :D

Ok so first things first, heartagram69 i finaly got around to reading the next chapter and it was fantasic!

and can someone catch me up on whats going on, i missed alot because of stupid schoo >=P

hey peeps, been bored shitless lately so was looking round the snicker threads and noticed that the scenarios thread was well... DEAD lol. so i worked some magic and brought it back to life... ok so i just posted but hell, i'm trying to make it sound special, LOL, so check it out and lets get it up and running agen, coz its fun and snickery and what more is there to life then peanuts, caramel, nougat and chocolate? :p

oh and chapter 13 of going home is now up, comments are love

FUCK FUCK FUCK GAH!!! ok i normally dont swear on here, bu this warrants it.

The Cover

First Page

G: All Clear? S: Do Me
Interview Part 1

Interview Part 2

GAH !!! I FEEL SICK!!! i am such a loser, i am crying, HAHA. dude this is so effing nasty :( WHY DO THEY DO THIS!!!

A KISS? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

now my snicker heart is officially broken *cries* i know there is fanfic and everything, but its not the same

*is dead*

i'm so depressed and gutted right now, its crazy, i feel so heartbroken, argh i feel like a loser. but i seriously feel gutted and gross and heartbroken and my snicker heart is dead, and i now no longer want to watch CSI and buy the DVDs and i hate that coz i USED to love it, and now its recked, and :( :( :( :( *cries* CHRIST IM DEPRESSED

well it shows how stupid the writers are, ignoring chemistry and spoon feeding up robotic relationships.

atleast billy has nothing on george when it comes to their relationship with jorja.

*sigh*

*goes back to crying and feeling like a loser*

People cant give up on Snickers. I never it's still one of my favorites. Are ship isn't going down this easy.

What do you notice about that magazine?

Nick isn't in it at all! they are to scared to put Nick in it because the people would want to see Snickers more then anything!

^^ That's the spirit, lol! You're absolutely right! So cheer up, hearty! As long as we can keep living in the gutter with Nick and Sara, we should be happy. :D

SO! Is there a topic going on at the moment? If not, does anyone have one?

eta - I'd like to link you people to my fanfiction profile. I've written a new snickers fic called Turn Me On but it's beyond PG-13 so I can't link it directly. Reviews are love. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back