Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Yup, love that one!
Nick-centric episode!

The scenes you mentioned, cofi are both sweet. In firt we see Nick embarrased, and Sara in a very good mood. I think that she loved that she had something to tease Nick with.

Sara teasing
Nick embarrased

And then we had a complete opposite scene; Nick hurt and Sara worried. I loved how she was the one stopping Nick to discuss things about work and not Warrick. Again we saw her placing his well-being in front of everything else.

Sara pushing the wheelchair
Sara's hand on Nick's shoulder

Squee! Thanks for the pics Misery! :D We only got two scenes (I think) but both were meaningful. I love it whenever they tease and get playful with each other, and of course Sara taking care of Nick is just as awesome.

Is this the ep wherein Sara was supposed to call Nick on the phone and say something like, "You got me" ? This is another one of those things I've heard from somewhere ages ago. So please don't quote me on this. :lol:

OT: We have an ongoing poll at the fansite. Just thought I'd let y'all know so if you have time please vote. Thanks! :)

Don't worry about it. I already made caps for the next ep. :D What can I say, I'm bored. :D

Anyway, I think that you're right regaring the rumors about the original ending for the show. I don't know where exactly did it come from, but I think they were removed from the script in the end.

Yes, I love when they tease each other. Through banter they manage to get all problems solved. And they also have the possibility to say some things that they can't say openly, f.e. here, we have Sara wondering about one part of Nick's life, which, let's be honest, sounds kinky.
Maybe that was why she was so curious in Cross jurisdiction where she asked Nick about his sex life in college. :D But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Nick brings out the kinky Sara. LMAO! Ooh thread title. :lol:

Well lets see, they've had how many kinky convos: Stalker, Cross-Jurisdictions, The Unusual Suspect, I-15 Murders... But you're right, we're getting ahead of ourselves. :D

I think she kind of sees Nick as the type of guy who is experienced in that department, and is therefore genuinely curious to that type of living. She knows Nick can teach her lots of stuff so she asks all these questions. And of course Nicky always got the answer. :D

I just watched 'Cats in the cradle'. Only George and Jorja could take a scene about a gromit and make it cute/funny :lol:

i saw that today too. i recorded it last night (11pm on Livingtv, csi's on everyday! i love livingtv!) and watched it today. that scene was so funny! i can't wait to see what ep's on tonight!

Peace out :cool:

It's on twice tonight hunni! All bow to the godliness of LivingTV :D

I love cats in the cradle, 1: Because of all the snicker goodness, 2: Because i like that case alot, 3: I like that song :p

Oh my gosh!!! :eek:

that is the first I ever saw that her hand was on Nick's shoulder!!! she was touching him!!! :eek:
I'm screaming and shouting eternally, I so want to see her hug him or kiss him, or just put her hand on him again, I love it when they touch!!! cute!!!

yeah if they were different actors, I would not ship them.

hey I got another topic:

would you ship Snickers if... Billy P was the actor playing Nick Stokes, and if George Eads was playing Gil Grissom?

I would so ship GSR if GE was playing Gill Grissom (i don't like BP) and I also think GE would have played Grissom different so I would have liked that character.

just a thought :D

and here is a quote that would sound funny if Nick and Sara said it:
this is from Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill (my real life snicker couple)

And, in Vienna, Austria, oh, my. What was she doing? That was a bikini-clad woman disrupting a photo shoot of European Union Latin American leaders, apparently to protest the construction of two wood pulp pants in Uruguay -- just another shot for you there. The world leaders got a hearty little chuckle from it, yes.

COOPER: That is what world leaders do. They laugh heartily. Oh, hah, hah, hah, hah.

HILL: Oh, it's a woman in a bikini with a sign. Oh, hah, hah, hah.

COOPER: Oh, hah, hah, hah, hah.

(LAUGHTER)

COOPER: In Austria.

HILL: Yes. There you go.

COOPER: Except that, in Austria, it's like huh, huh, huh, huh, huh.

(CROSSTALK)

HILL: It's a different kind of laugh.

COOPER: I think so, yes.

Do they wear lederhosen, or no?

(CROSSTALK)

HILL: That's in Germany.

COOPER: Yes. I think that's Germany.

Maybe, in za Alps, zough, zey wear za lederhosen.

HILL: Ya.

COOPER: Erica Hill, danke schoen.

(LAUGHTER)

there you go, they say a lot of silly things together, I love them together, jsut like I love Snickers :D

I cant even think of any one else playing Nick because George was to perfect for him but it all deprends. If Billy played Nick would he act like Nick or Grissom and same with George playing Griss?

nicksarafan2 said:
hey I got another topic:

would you ship Snickers if... Billy P was the actor playing Nick Stokes, and if George Eads was playing Gil Grissom?

I would so ship GSR if GE was playing Gill Grissom (i don't like BP) and I also think GE would have played Grissom different so I would have liked that character.

just a thought :D

ooh interesting if george played griss i might ship him with jorja er sara.
beside they have the best chemistry ever. ;)

If Nick was Grissom, i'd ship GSR. It's because of the chemistry G&J have that makes me ship them. Although, it's kind of hard to imagine them playing any other characters.

Ok i just finished watching butterflied, and squeed at the ending for more reasons than one, knowing what we do now from way to go, the statement is so much more snickerific.

GRISSOM: It's sad, isn't it, doc? Guys like us. Couple of middle-
aged men who've allowed their work to consume their lives.

GRISSOM: The only time we ever touch other people is when we're wearing our latex gloves.

GRISSOM: We wake up one day and realize that for fifty years we haven't really lived at all. But then, all of a sudden ... we get a second chance.

GRISSOM: Somebody young and beautiful shows up. Somebody ...

GRISSOM: ... we could care about. She offers us a new life with her ... ... but we have a big decision to make, right? Because we have to risk everything we've worked for in order to have her.

GRISSOM: I couldn't do it ...

GRISSOM: ... but you did. You risked it all ...

GRISSOM: ... and she showed you a wonderful life, didn't she? But then she took it away and gave it to somebody else, ... (NICK)

ok so, we know that grissom has finally advanced on whatever feelings he has for sara, and judging by the above quote, i'm gonna guess sara is going to show him a snippet of a wonderful life that they could have, but then she is going to take it away and give it to nick!!!

it toally makes sense, i cant believe i didnt think about it before!!!

woot woot

i'm excited now :D :D :D

heart that's brilliant lol! So we'll probably have Snickers eventually. :D

I'd ship neither. Even if George played Grissom, GSR still wouldn't make sense to me. And if it was Billy who played Nick, I don't think I'd see the same chemistry between Nick and Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back