Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

My shippy mind would just assume that their hands did touch. lmao.

Misery said:
That episode is one of the eps that were marked with Nick an Sara moments. Especially their conversation where she tells im how it wasn't his day to die. She knew how Nick is not the person who wants pity, so she was straight forward with him.
Yep. She was also very careful with her words, making sure that he knows how much she cares without coming off as patronizing. It's the sweetest moment in the show for me, whether you see it as shippy or otherwise. The conversation fits in the whole episode perfectly. Here's hoping we get some sort of continuity next season about them caring for each other part. They're friends, and Sara being with Grissom doesn't mean their good friendship would have to end. So like CSI_Ali said, we could still hope for snickery goodness next season. :)

CSI_Ali said:
I wonder what Nick's reaction will be when he finds out about her and Grissom? How do you guys think they'll play it?
I think Nick would be disapprove, but he would keep it to himself because first, Grissom is still his boss. Second, and more importantly, Sara is his friend and he wouldn't want to push her away by being outright against the relationship. But I also expect some subtle remarks coming from him (only to Sara though, not to Grissom).

i luved how she handled talking with him about his abduction, as far as i can remember thats the first time it was actually talked about. and i luv that it was sara that was involved with him.

not to mention they both had looks in their eyes that made it look like the words they were saying had a deeper meaning.

heartagram69 said:
i luved how she handled talking with him about his abduction, as far as i can remember thats the first time it was actually talked about.

Yes, I think that was the first time. And I think that Sara was having troubles addressing the issue before that. It's not like she could've walked up to him and start a conversation with: "So, how' s that dealing with being buried alive thing coming along?"

And this case was the perfect trigger for her. She had the opportunity to discuss things with him without actually addressing the real problem. But when she saw that Nick was OK with talking about it (when she said how he was rescued) that was a cue for her.

cofi said: I think Nick would be disapprove, but he would keep it to himself because first, Grissom is still his boss. Second, and more importantly, Sara is his friend and he wouldn't want to push her away by being outright against the relationship. But I also expect some subtle remarks coming from him (only to Sara though, not to Grissom).

Yeah, I think Nick would probably make remarks. But, I think that his excuse would be that he doesn't support inner office relationships. He would probably discuss things with Warrick more openly, and he would throw some remarks at Sara's way, but all subtle. The question is if someone will actually dare to say something openly.

Well Sara probably understands more than the others because she was the one who found him and she was the one who interrogation Kelly Gordon.

I think one of the things that makes Sara and Nick so genuine is that George and Jorja are so close and such good friends. Not to take away from their acting abilities because they are both phenomenal, but just little things tell you that they really care for one another. Much like their strong chemistry, that's not something you can put on it's just something that the actors have to have.

^^Yep George and Jorja got awesome onscreen chemistry. Which brings me to a question, if George and Jorja didn't play Nick and Sara, do you still see yourself shipping Snickers?

For me, I'm not so sure. Physical chemistry/appearance is the first thing I notice and recognize for me to ship a couple. Then I get to know the actual relationship of the characters, which would either make me stop shipping or make me love them even more. It turns me off whenever a relationship doesn't make sense. Since snickers is probably the most sensible ship on the show, I would probably support it eventually even if they weren't George and Jorja. But I don't think I would be as devoted. Anyways, thankfully it's George and Jorja playing them. lol.

As the characters are the same, I'd say I still think they make the most logical couple. Whether or not I'd support them I doubt it. It's hard to imagine two people having the same kind of chemistry G&J have. It's even harder to imagine anybody else playing Nick or Sara.

Another question, Do you think George/Jorja make as good a couple as Nick/Sara?

hhmmm good question :) I truly believe that yes if it were other actors I'd still ship them for me its not about the Looks of the actors its the way the ship is played off on screen
Now mind you if the other two actors had no chemistry and didnt play it off well Then more then Likely I wouldnt ship them

Sorry to spam but I just *nearly* went into the GSR thread by mistake... I think I nearly had a heart-attack/peed my pants.

That was close CSI_Ali.

I don't think i would ship Snickers as much as i do if George and Jorja weren't the actors, because i don't think anyone else could play them as well as they do and they have so much chemistry. I think it would depend on the actors.

Peace out guys :cool:

I don't think i would even watch CSI if George and Jorja weren't in it, They make Snickers what it is today.

And i think George and JOrja would make a great couple together even tho we don't see them together much, exept at Award Ceremonies and stuff.

i dont think i would ship them, there is just something about george and jorja that works. and they show it on screen, even if they dont have any lines, as long as they are together there is a chamisrty and understanding that is evident.

would have to say no, if Nick and Sara were played by different actors I wouldn't ship Snickers, actually I wouldn't even be watching CSI because I started watching because of GE, and if I never started to watch I would never have come in here and never would have met you girls :)

but also like was said before George and Jorja have this on screen and off screen thing going on that makes them so lovable and so cute, no other actors could do it like they do :D

and Hearty it was the first time any one addressed his incident, and to my knowledge the only time any one actually talked to him about it, because I don't recall any one else ever saying anything to him about it.

and I have high hopes that we will get some form of Snickers next season, if not the first episodes, we will get something, there will be 24 episodes full of potential, so i'm ready to wait, and as long as GE is in the show I will watch :D

and there was a quote from another real life snicker couple, but I can't remember it now, but when I do I will post it, it's something I wished Nick and Sara would say to each other :)

hey guys, i havent been here in a long while. see that lots of piccas was posted and this question about how or if it was played by a different actor for nick and sara. i dont i think i would ship the same way i do now. i watch csi merely because i like jorja and george. they look so gorgeous and really cute together. and you can never go wrong about them.
can i asked if you can suggest any nice fanfic i kindda re-read a lot of fics today.

cocoa_girl18 said:
they look so gorgeous and really cute together. and you can never go wrong about them.
Yep they are. I personally like the entire cast. I think their chemistry as a team is awesome. And of course the chemistry between George and Jorja is the best. :)

Oh you're all gonna love the next ep: 2x19 Stalker
Source

SARA: And I quote, "in his off time, he enjoys creating and inventing toys."
That's fascinating. What kind of toys do you make, Nick?

NICK: I thought I got my hands on all those departmental newsletters. Where'd
you get those?
NICK: Of what?

SARA: (interrupting) Now, did you not just hear the doctor? You're supposed
to rest. We're on it, okay?
Anybody got pics from this ep? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back