Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

hi guys!

my pc conked out and I was without it for a week. you know it's true what they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone. :D (okay, I admit it. I'm being a dramaqueen)

anyway, glad to see the thread going so well. I'm off to read fanfictions (I probably missed several updates)

heart, thanks for the pix. I never grow tired of seeing them

Sara's UTT

Sara's UTT again

(credit: GE fan. caps from Suckers. isn't it funny? UTT pics from ep. Suckers :D)

Lol, nice pix. And I love your sig, Nicky came across really jealous of Hank (grrrr! :mad:) in that scene.

yeah that scene in the episode 'Monk' was really cute, he's cute when he's angry and Sara's smile really was sweet, she only gave that smile a couple times and all of them it was for Nick, so there way to cute!! :D

love them!!!

I also like your banner NSF it's really cute with all the pictures of them :) Snickers have to many moments it's not even funny it's cute.

thank you :D

I like it to, it has the lyrics from the Dido song 'white flag' in it, it's cute.

I'm also proud of my George Eads/Anderson cooper Icon love them too!!! ah, two really hot, cute men, whom i happen to have a crush on ;)

oh and might I just add, that 'Gum Drops' will be airing next Thursday, a really good Snickers episode :D and my fave CSI episode of all time... or at least till the episode where Nick and Sara are in bed together (hope this happens)... so until that happens, 'Gum Drops' is my fave :D

Gum Drops is on TONIGHT here in the UK! Can't wait! It's one of my favourite eps, along with Little Murder and Rashomama :D

Excellent! On C5 or LivingTV?

I just watched Sex, Lie's And Larvae (I believe) Where Nick and Sara are in the breakroom and Grissom's handing out assignments. Nick does the whole "She took the bus, case solved!" thing and Sara laughs. Then she shoots him with the double barreled fingers. Just a really cute scene with them.

Which episode is the "You're in my crime scene." bit?

You rawk! That episode is probably as close as I'll ever get to having one of my ships actually geting together, *sigh* I think i'll go eat another Snickers to cheer me up ;)!

O are the UK ahead, cause over in USA it's not on till next thursday.

We were pretty behind with the actually season but with re-runs we seem to be ahead :D.

I think we need something to think about. Let's try this, compare Nick and Sara to any type of candy/sweets except a Snickers bar. I'd go with Reece's Pieces, because on the outside they're hard and tough, but on the inside they're gooey and soft (dumb I know ;))

Uhh i would say well for Nick it would be Mr. Big ;)
I would say Twix because they are two of a kind.

Which Twix? Peanut butter or caramel, I go with Caramel because Nick doesn't like peanut butter. I'm sorry I haven't replies this hottest couple much. I will tries to reply more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back