Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

csikicksurass said:
chaostheory08 said:
Or maybe they shop at the same grocery store.... buying a Snickers bar but there was only one on the shelf.... who gets it? Hmmm...

Thats really cute but smart idea thats how most love stories begin :)

Yeah.... that is what I had in mind.

jnick_0712 said:
okay... this thread is kinda slow today.

any topics anyone?
We could do the episode thing we were doing a couple of threads ago. Basically, we discuss the ep, post pics from it and rate it. I think we're at Season 2, You've Got Male. :)

SARA: Hey, Nick.

NICK: Hey, Sara. (He turns around.) Hey, how's your case going?

(SARA stops and turns around.)

SARA: You ever try to print a radiator cap? Smudge city.

NICK: Yeah. Yeah, I know, it's impossible. But it's just a radiator cap so
give yourself a break.

SARA: Thank you.

(SARA starts to leave.)

NICK: Hey, Sara ... (she stops and turns around again.) ... you gotta get out
more.

Source
Alright, I'll let someone else jump in with comments about the ep. ;) I'm also not sure if there are more snicker moments aside from that one.

Also, if you guys wanna go to the next ep you may want to look at this guide.

Btw, loving all the pics heart. And nsf2 hurry up with the fic! LOL kidding, take your time. I love your stuff :D

Oh that scene was excellent! It was Nick's way of saying: You've got to get out more...with me, f.e. :D

But seriously, I think that nick would show her a good time, without any secret intentions; just two friends going out. Of course, they will have a great time, and they will make a deal to go out at least once a week , for some relaxation time. After a few weeks, someone would probably ask if they're dating, Greg. f.e. He always seems to be there.

G: So, are you two dating now?
N & S. No.
S: Why do you ask?
G: Well, you're going out together every week.
N: Doesn't mean we're dating.
G: Why the hell not?
S & N: Ahmm...
G: You're not seeing anyone else, and truthfully, you behave like a couple anyway, without the kissing part.

And here are some Snickers icons:

Snickers icons

Lovin the icons, snagged them all. will credit of course.
Lovin the senario too. that would be so cool.

Peace out :cool:

That's a cute scenario! Love the Snickery goodness!

The icons are so adorable and so are the Snickers!

Hay since it is nicks birthday next week what do you think Sara would buy nick as a present, or what would she do, remembering the PG13.

^ I think maybe Sara would invite him to her house prepare special dinner and later watching DVDs and talking random stuff besides work. I can see that happen though, but it's just my opinion. :)

HA Ha :lol:

thanks Cofi I'm trying :D

oh and what was the name of the episode where Sara is on her own case and keeps asking Nick for his opinion on the case? I can not remember :)

and love all the scenarios, there to cute :D

^^^ That would be One Hit Wonder, season 3. ;)

What Sara would do for Nick's birthday? Mind the PG-13 rule? Ermmm.... well she would visit Victoria's Secret, that's all I'm saying. :D

Misery said:
But seriously, I think that nick would show her a good time, without any secret intentions; just two friends going out. Of course, they will have a great time, and they will make a deal to go out at least once a week , for some relaxation time.
I agree. At first, Nick would just want to help her loosen up a little by taking her out for some fun. Then it would become sort of tradition for them to go out once in a while.

Also, I like that Sara didn't seem to mind Nick's unsolicited advice. I think she might be offended a bit if it were some else who said that to her.
Misery said:
G: You're not seeing anyone else, and truthfully, you behave like a couple anyway, without the kissing part.
Oh but there will be. LOL!

Btw, loving all the icons! :D
SamStokes said:
Hay since it is nicks birthday next week what do you think Sara would buy nick as a present, or what would she do, remembering the PG13.
I think Sara will give him something cool like front row tickets to his favorite game. And of course she would have to go with him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back