Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

This thread has been kinda slow this days. I was thinking of how would Sara and Nick meet if they're not in CSI?

I'd say, I love them to meet in a shop while buying ice-cream. :) I think it's sweet.

I think if Nick came to vegus after Sara then he would be wondering around and not knowing where to go so one day Sara would see him looking at the map at all angles and know whats it's like so she goes over to him and helps him and then it just happens after that.

jnick_0712 said:
This thread has been kinda slow this days. I was thinking of how would Sara and Nick meet if they're not in CSI?

I'd say, I love them to meet in a shop while buying ice-cream. :) I think it's sweet.

Maybe something like Rose and Mac on NY. They frequent the same diner. Until they finally have the nerve to speak to each other.

Or maybe they shop at the same grocery store.... buying a Snickers bar but there was only one on the shelf.... who gets it? Hmmm... :D

chaostheory08 said:
Or maybe they shop at the same grocery store.... buying a Snickers bar but there was only one on the shelf.... who gets it? Hmmm...

Thats really cute but smart idea thats how most love stories begin :)

Where is everyone? This thread's going really slow lately. Can anyone think of another topic to get us moving coz i'm stumped!

hmm.. *thinks*

OK, this one might be really lame, but what song do you think Nick and Sara would have their first dance to at their wedding?

:) I hope this gets the thread going again. *smirks*

WOW, well i would excpect Nick would want a Country song, something cheesy but romantic, with Sara i have no idea, some slow song maybe.

I think that they would have something romanic so maybe "Put your head on my shoulder" or "Strangers in the night" maybe "A song for you"

good Question Krystal I'd say maybe "from this Moment" from SHania Twain or something to that effect its country and its all romantic so I could see them using that

..."More Than Anything" by gavin degraw is an amazing wedding song. but then again, gavin degraw is god, so there ya go.

for those of you who don't know the song, the lyrics:

You need a friend
I'll be around
Don't let this end
before I see you again
What can I say to convince you to change your mind?..Don't leave

chorus:
I'm gonna love you more than anyone
I'm gonna hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm gonna love you more than anyone

Look in my eyes
What do you see
Not just the color
Look inside of me
Tell me your need and I will try
I will try

chorus

Free for you whenever you need
We'll be free together baby, free together baby

chorus

Hi All :D

I think if nick and Sara hadn't met in CSI, and they were not CSI's, I would imagine her working at a book store and Nick being a school teacher, and they meet at her store, I know it sounds a little cheesy but that sounds cute :D

and there song would be "lets give em something to talk about" by bonnie Rate and "thank you" by Dido, I like both of those songs and they suet Snickers :D ooh and For the country in Nick, "over and Over" by Tim McGraw and Nelly :D like that song too :D

any way lots of love peeps :cool:

i like the idea about both wanting the last snickers bar from somewhere :p its totally adorable.

of course nick would let sara have the snickers bar and sara would insist they share :devil: maybe they could share other stuff :p like... DNA... haha

How about this? Nick and Sara went out on a fancy restaurant because Nick got a surprise for her, they sit down, order the dinner, finish their dinner and went slow dancing then come to the table and order the dessert. Sara felt something in her mouth, she take it out and saw the engagement ring, she about to cry when Nick ask her to marry him and she said yes. That will be very romance.

thats cute, but we were talking bout if they werent CSI's how they would meet :p

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about that, How Nick and Sara meet? Mmmm, Okay, how about this, Nick went grocery shopping, so it Sara. They walks around and bump to each other because they didn't paid attention where they going. They said, they sorry and they looks each other eyes, he asks her out on a first date and they continues going on a date. That all I can think of, I will think some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back