Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

^ nice idea ya'll! I was thinking they would probably meet in the vetrinary centre. Sara sends her dog for check up and so as Nick. Each asked about their dogs and from there, they become friends and more....

And about the song, I'll like to choose, "we dances" by brad paisley or "It's not just me" by rascal flatts.... or "I'll be" by Edwin Mccain (sp?)

I think the song Amazed by Lonestar would be good, although i'm not sure it's really a wedding song but it suits snickers so well.

I posted the lyrics in the song thread ages ago, but i'll post them here too.

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

Chorus

Solo

I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Baby, I'm amazed by you

Peace out :cool:

Hmmm, since I'm not a romantic at heart (that much), I think that they would meet in a more regular place. F.e. in a bar.

Sara would be there, Nick woul be there. e would notice this cute brunette and he would approach her.

Oh, an idea popped into my head. Since we all think that Nick is the one who would probably make the first more, what do you think, how would the situation look like if Sara was the one noticing Nick and decided to approach him?

Or, to be more real :)D), what do you think; how would Sara ask Nick out while they're in the break room? Do you think she'll use her: "let's have dinner" line or would she be more subtle?

O im so happy you have chapter 6 up
*goes of to read it*

OMG, guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been around, my computer died, so I had to fix it.

I can't believe I've missed so much, oh well, I can catch up now, :)

I need some inspiration for a Snicker fic... Hmmm... Time to start writing and see where it takes me.

I wish i were a good snickers story writer but i cant get Sara so i'll just stick to the ones i got (If i write a snickers ones it has to be good :D)

okay... this thread is kinda slow today.

any topics anyone?

Hey all :D

I am trying to write a fic, I have about three ideas, and I'm attempting to overcome writers block in order to write them, so I will do that, and soon more fics!!!

also I have been so busy that i have not been able to read any of your guys fics, I want to read them, i will try soon and i will R&R all of you guys are really good writers, some almost too good (those who are should write for CBS) and as soon as i can I will read them :D

go Snickers!!!!

oh and I also like the idea of them meeting at the vet or something like that, there to gosh darn cute :D

hmm NSF let nick and sara bash away your writers block for you with...

how much in love they are !!!

hope that helps, if not,l have no fear, i have plenty more where they came from!!! :p

Who cars it's Nick and Sara there are no manips because that is just what we are going to see in the future :D

Ah thanks for those Hearty I love them so much ;)

hey I just had this thought of Nick and Sara dancing to the song 'Objection tango' and there doing all the dance moves, yeah.... ok just randomness from me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back