Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

**Back from flamey, doom-y hell**

Sup guys?

Wow...I really need more time do Snicker it up once in a while, because this is just getting ridiculous. I haven't been able to decently update a fic in FOREVER, and it's making me sad.

Darn work...

Anyways, I love all the work you guys are putting in on your fics, they're all great!!

Now...if only I had time to tend to my own.....

i haven't updated my fic in like, 6 months. haha. i'm a sad depressing child... i really wanna finish that though... and i've got a good idea for it. maybe once i *finally* see my boyfriend i can base it on that. heart, did fanfiction.net make you restart ANOTHER account? cuz i remember waaaaaaay back when it was being evil to you and wouldn't let you post your stories.

yeah they deleted my account agen, so i'm now just posting at LJ.

Thanks for the link guys, i will make sure i read them but im just to busy but i will :)

Ah yes the fan fic, you know so I can keep track of all yours fics could some of you PM me the links to your fics, that would be great :D and you don't have to, I was just thinking out loud, i'm lazy :lol:

oh and Pandora R&R'd your fic, i liked it ;)

oh how I love my Snickers, they are to good, hey next week,'Gum Drops' will rerun on CBS, so I'm excited :D

I was in B.C. when it aired and watched it on a channel up there, so it will be nice to see it on CBS :D

I have a busy day tomorrow, im writing 2 fanfics, sorry it's not snickers i would but i dont have any snickers ideas and i want it to be perfect. So i hope on mon i will be abel to catch up on the fanfics and spread the goodness that is snicers.

heartagram69 said:
chaostheory08 said:
I have 2 Snickers fics. And a third CSI one but centered on Archie. So it's a trilogy of sorts...

They're on my FF.net:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bubblerouge08
read both snicker ones and will read the archie one when i have time.

loved both, very cute, specially loved the names nick picked out :p

Thanks! The second one was pretty long lol....

chaostheory08 said:
heartagram69 said:
chaostheory08 said:
I have 2 Snickers fics. And a third CSI one but centered on Archie. So it's a trilogy of sorts...

They're on my FF.net:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bubblerouge08
read both snicker ones and will read the archie one when i have time.

loved both, very cute, specially loved the names nick picked out :p

Thanks! The second one was pretty long lol....

lol dw, most of mine are like 20 chaps lol.

if its got a good plot the longer the better : i say :p

Hey love your Snickers Fanfic chaostheory08 i love long fics, the longer they last the more romantic they feel.

Chapter 2 up on my LJ

just relized i put LV instead of LJ, that's what happens when you watch too much CSI.

SamStokes said:
Hey love your Snickers Fanfic chaostheory08 i love long fics, the longer they last the more romantic they feel.

Chapter 2 up on my LV

Thanks! :) *goes out and reads your fic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back