Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

SaraSidleStokes said:
thanks NS for reposting those pics I LOVE THEM they are from one of my Favorite eps

I agree about the breakfast I think it would be cute for them to have breakfast together

Or maybe, they can have breakfast together and also dinner -- because they've been working together the whole day!

Pandora said:
^^I'm gonna read that story again, I'm in the mood to read something that involves Nick's family.

I'd love to see NS get closer as friends in season seven. Have meals together or do something else together that's not connected with work. (and no I don't mean anything dirty. not this time :D)

Well with all the character interaction and drama going on if the spoilers are to be trusted, I'm sure we'll get Nick/Sara scenes as either comic relief or to just relax the viewers after a stressful episode. :lol:

just posting my new story You look so fine (at FF.net)

note the high rating :devil:

Hey all! Just want to say welcome to maricejayo and welcome back to the returning snicker people: heart, CSIvixen, cocoa_girl, and Star (you're name's too long :lol: hope you don't mind). We're so glad to have you all with us! :D

I'd love to see Nick and Sara having coffee together. They've had some good coffee scenes (Table Stakes, Gum Drops, Precious Metal) in the past and I'd like to see more. Talking over coffee is more relaxed I think, and I'd like to see them laidback and just enjoying each other's company.

Actually it would be great to see them just relax. Because after all those tough cases that bring the worst in people, we will be able to see two people who know how to distinguish work from their personal lives.

And it would be great to see a conversation like this:

S: You know, I'm glad we did this. Sometimes it's just best not to think about anything stressful and relax.
N: I agree. And I'm glad we did this too. (looks down) We should definitely repeat this...
S: (looks at him) I agree.

Pandora said:
just posting my new story You look so fine

wholly effing hotness!!!

that was awesome :D :devil: :D :devil: :D

cofi_shot said:
Hey all! Just want to say welcome back to heart

I'd love to see Nick and Sara having coffee together. They've had some good coffee scenes (Table Stakes, Gum Drops, Precious Metal) in the past and I'd like to see more. Talking over coffee is more relaxed I think, and I'd like to see them laidback and just enjoying each other's company.

thanks cofi :D

and yeah i would like to see them snuggled on a couch with coffee :D or even better getting their caffine fix from chocolate, coz we all know thats an aphrodisiac (sp?) :devil:

Pandora said:
just posting my new story You look so fine

Ahhhhhhhhhhh my eyes lol that was a great story :devil: anyway you should remove your link before a mod cyberslaps you lol

Oh and i forgot the most important: Welcome Back Laura :D :D

I would also like to see Nick and Sara just let loose and go to a bar together. They can get jealous of each other if one of them trys the bar scene (most likely Nick doing the bar scene and Sara getting jealous)

^I agree with all of you. I would love to see just a brief scene or more ;) of them relaxing maybe in the diner or their home talking about random things except for work. It's a good relax for them. :)

Just as a little off topic question to heartagram69: Do you go on the Official Rooster Forums? I was on there earlier today to listen to the songs and I thought it might be you.

Back to Topic...

I'd have to agree with all of you, it would definitely warm an ol' shipper's heart to see them explore Nick and Sara being close and relaxing, even if it only shows their friendship. I think that's why other ships feel slightly threatened by us because our hot couple have this connection that's on a whole other level, and they can interpret it as romance.

I remember Willow from Buffy saying something to this effect:
"Coffee--> Hot and Bitter, just like a relationship."

I find it a little ironic that you guys are saying they should go out for coffee. It seems to be the relationship-starting drink of choice. :lol:

sissi59100 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh my eyes lol that was a great story :devil: anyway you should remove your link before a mod cyberslaps you lol
oh, gosh. I totally forgot about that. thanks for reminding me. link is gone

cofi thanks and it is nice to talk about snickers again

csikicksurass said:
I would also like to see Nick and Sara just let loose and go to a bar together. They can get jealous of each other if one of them trys the bar scene (most likely Nick doing the bar scene and Sara getting jealous)

and sara would be likely give him an eye, and feeling a little jealous and she would probably flirt with the first man who would try to pick her up.
and then nick will notice and tries to get her attention back at him. and then bam they'll get together or something.

CSIannalysse said:
Just as a little off topic question to heartagram69: Do you go on the Official Rooster Forums? I was on there earlier today to listen to the songs and I thought it might be you.
never heard of it lol.

arent they just adorable

^^^ Sara looks like she wants to kiss him right there! :D

Fanfic alert!

Please all, read and review my new story:

Engine Trouble

Thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back