Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

aww Man *Pouts* those pics dont work for me it says they've been deleted NOW i'm sad

Sara was so ready to cry when they whisked Nick off. Idk, the emotions come easy when it involves the two of them.

SaraSidleStokes said:
aww Man *Pouts* those pics dont work for me it says they've been deleted NOW i'm sad
it says that for me too :(

hey ya'll. I was wondering if ya'll can polish my memory. I was wondering if it's George's or Jorja's dog has ever been in CSI? If so, which season and episode was it?

What episode would you of liked to see more happen between Nick and Sara?

For me it would be 'Got Murder?' because of the scene where Sara shows Nick the sexy pyjamas :)lol:). He should of jumped her! Y'all should know what I mean when Nick bites his tongue (or I think he does anyway) he was working very hard to resist her. :D

he did jump her they just had to cut it coz it was too visual for tv :devil: and what a shame that is haha

I would have wanted to see more of Nick and Sara in "Pirates of the third reich" when they were in it it was really cute.

I would've liked to see more of the two of them in Table Stakes, maybe the two actually going to breakfast instead of being interrupted before actually leaving.

Just passing by.
I wanted to say that Nick and Sara were my first CSI ship!
And you have my 110% suport!
Love how you put them! "SNICKERS" :)

CSIvixen said:
I would've liked to see more of the two of them in Table Stakes, maybe the two actually going to breakfast instead of being interrupted before actually leaving.
oooh yes, that would have been awesome. i luved that scene, but extending it to them going to breaky would have been cute, especially if nick tried to pay the bill and sara asked him what kind of car he drives but nick still pays and sara's like, thats not fair and nick is like "you already knew what kind of car i drive"

cuteness

i been gone so long. is missed a lot.

heartagram69 said:
CSIvixen said:
oooh yes, that would have been awesome. i luved that scene, but extending it to them going to breaky would have been cute, especially if nick tried to pay the bill and sara asked him what kind of car he drives but nick still pays and sara's like, thats not fair and nick is like "you already knew what kind of car i drive"

cuteness

that is real is cuteness. and maybe sara will tease nick buying her a dinner and nick take her on a nice candle lit dinner in one of her fave resto.

randomness any news about season 7.
i watch the last eppie of csi last sunday i saw sara hug rick and nick only grab sara by her waist and she did not return it :(. although they so close hope sara even hug nick to you know...
im glad brass made it.
hate last part :mad:him :mad: and be an ending. sorry for ranting...

I agree about Table Stakes I would have loved to see them actually go out to eat Nick would have been very cute and Sara wouldnt have been able to resist him (but really who wouldnt)

Oh i forgot about "Table stakes" i loved that episode and like SSS said she wouldn't be able to resit his Texus charm.

Hey guys, before I head off to bed, just thought I'd let you know, I'm doing a songfic challenge now on LJ & my claim is Snickers :D so here's my first one, based on what I posted earlier about Table Stakes : A Moment Like This

Edit//PS: Comments are great, I'd love to know what you guys think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back