Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I love seeing them again Nick has his tounge out in the third one (ha) and he also looks very studdmuffiny in the black leather jaket (so damn sexxy) i like seeing the last one :) they do stand so close together.

CSIvixen said:
Hey guys, before I head off to bed, just thought I'd let you know, I'm doing a songfic challenge now on LJ & my claim is Snickers :D so here's my first one, based on what I posted earlier about Table Stakes : A Moment Like This

Edit//PS: Comments are great, I'd love to know what you guys think :D

The fic is great and enjoyable. I was smiling to myself when I was reading it. My friend caught me smiling and told me I'm nutso. Yes, I'm nuts when it comes to our sneaky Snickers. :lol:

Yeah, I wish Greg didn't interupt that moment cos they would be dating now! I love Greg but I love my snicker more.

I would like to say a belated happy 19th thread to my fellow Snickers. I was out of town last week on vacation and didn't have much access to a computer.

Congratulations! :D :lol: :) :cool: ;) :p

Them going to get breakfast is actually a great sequel to their conversation from before, like Heart said. It's their inner joke and great way to get some info from each other. Nick can say that he will pay for breakfast, Sara can insist that they split the bill, and then Nick can say that he always payes on dates since she didn't ask the wrong question. I bet that would leave Sara wonder. :D

That would be a cute line :) it would be like a little joke but he would still mean it, or i can steel my House idea and Nick, Greg, Warrick, and Sara go out to dinner and they take seperate cars but Greg and Warrick get stuck in traffic so it's just Nick and Sara on a mini date until Warrick and Greg show up ;)

^^^ I like that idea. Nick and Sara can be on a mini date, wondering what's taking the others so long and then they show up but see how well nick and sara are getting along and leave them to it. that would be soo cool.

Probably, on Viva Las Vegas. Or Rashomama.
I would like to have a Nick/Sara conversation in there. Maybe, them having breakfast.... just the two of them.

I would like them to have breakfest together better then dinner because they realize they have a thing at the begining of the episode not the end.

thanks NS for reposting those pics I LOVE THEM they are from one of my Favorite eps

I agree about the breakfast I think it would be cute for them to have breakfast together

I really think it would be a pretty cute thing. You know what, I think I might go write an adorable short story about it...Lol. I'll post the link to it when I'm done.

Ooh yes write a fic :D

I'd love to see them go to breakfast together, that would be cute, hey we never know, we have 24 episodes for season 7, we may gat exactly what we want :D

and your all welcome, and your welcome SSS, I don't like my peeps not being able to see the snickers love :D

oh and on a side note, the other day when me and my family went down to Seattle, my mom saw and then i did, three Chihuahua puppies, only two weeks old, they were so cute, almost grabbed one and took it home :D

I love my puppy's :D

It would be cute if they started of with breakfest and then Nick had a good time so he asks her to lunch and then Sara had a good time then so she gives him the clue that she wants to do it again and Nick asks her to dinner :D

^^I'm gonna read that story again, I'm in the mood to read something that involves Nick's family.

I'd love to see NS get closer as friends in season seven. Have meals together or do something else together that's not connected with work. (and no I don't mean anything dirty. not this time :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back