Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

^Notice how dramatic that sequence is. She circled the whole lab. Lol... not to mention they had Archie there.

Anyway -- yeah, the way she waited by the water fountain, unsure and all that....

I thought it was sad that she was the only one crying, well except Warrick but he was crying for 2 reasons because it was Nick, and it could have been him while Sara was just crying because it was Nick in there.

it was sad to me because she was freaking out
like they were crying and upset because they were losing a family member or something like that But Sara was freaking out like the wife or the girlfriend

Oh, SSS you're so spot on!

She was so freaking out and fidgety. I could imagine her feeling so helpless.

Well, her anger towards Kelly Gordon really showed she cared deeply for him when she asked about Nick's whereabout. I just love that scene. :)

^And she still kept her composure.
But as the episode ended, she was so ready to crack. Too bad it was Cath who got in the bus with Nick.

You could see sara's face when Cat and Warrick got to go with him and not her it was so sad and when Nick was fighting the bugs and she thought he was going into convulsions she paniced.

^Yeah, I agree with ya'll. However, I wish it was Sara who tripped over and found Nick instead of Catherine and also who received the phone call from Hodges instead of Cath. Imagine the panicked and worried Sara woould looked. oh, drama too...

^^yes why is it always Catherine? but if it was Sara she would have freaked and started to dig her self ;)

I agree Sara does really care for nick.

and Madgeorge I have FF.net set up to email me fic updates, and yours popped up, so i'm going to read it ASAP :D

oh and:

they do this...

A lot

so sexy, love them!!!

I love those sc they are standing so close and the first one it seems like they're about to kiss and in the secound one there touching :D thanks for posting NSF

nicksarafan2, who couldn't deny the chemistry and the eye sex? :lol:

Lovely pictures! ;)

Ah yes, I aim to please :D

and now i go to bed.... good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back