Nick/Greg/Sara--They'll Have to Share

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Lucky Sara, gets to have herself a Nick & Greg sandwich. Bet that would be tasty!

2. lament

lament Captain

So how would Nick, Greg, and Sara negotiate the emotional aspects of a three-person relatioship?

Psst! Read me--> Information From Your Mods

Read both posts. :)

3. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

omg...i should not be in this thread. hotness overload from just the thought. :lol:

4. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

okidokes lament! I'll try to control myself :p

LOL :lol: You can say that again! :D

Hrm... Just like the title of the thread- they'll have to share!!!? Well that's just stating the obvious- anyways.
    Um...Sara would have nothing to worry about 'cause she gets both the hot men... The problem is Nick and Greg...hrm... *sits there for 5 minutes, staring at the screen* GAH I give up... They should be OK, I mean after all even just Nick and Greg are "OTP", right?

<btw what does OTP stand for!? :p >

Well, thinking that there's Snickers, and then there's SANDLE and then there's OTP, they all love each other, right? So there isn't a line on this love triangle that's only going one way... Soooo, I guess they'll be fine? lol

xoxo-nimo

5. lament

lament Captain

One True Pairing. And for the record, OT3 stands for One True Threesome. :D

That's kind of what I wonder. Would this relationship turn into a triangle, where Nick or Sara or Greg feels like the odd partner out? Or would they be able to work out the emotional issues and have a healthy relationship as a threesome?

I think they could work it out. They have a natural chemistry with each other, as well as the obvious (to me) attraction to each other. And they're all friends.

One the other hand, Sara isn't good at expressing her emotions, so if she felt left out somehow, would she say so? And Nick tends to be sensitive. Could he be hurt too easily to handle the demands of being with two very different individuals?

6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I can see Nick and Greg being fine, but I picture Sara feeling the odd partner out whether that's actually the case or now. I think she's the kind of person that's has difficulty trusting others, and as much as she would care about them, I see there being some adjustment time at first. And possibly some jealousy.

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

ahem, well if Sara feels left out, I'm more than willing to join in and make this a quadrangle (or would it be a square? :D ) These are three people I could definitely have fun with (until I just steal Sara away for myself, of course... :devil: )

i think threesomes of anykind require a lot of work to ensure that one member of the group doesn't feel neglected or left out - reasurance is even more necessary in this situation that it is in a couple. If they engage in very open communication, make their own needs clear and meet the needs of their two partners, then it could work.

8. lament

lament Captain

Yeah, that's the tough part. I have a friend who was in a similar relationship (there were four of them), and it got really turbulent because one member of the group wouldn't communicate with the other and another one got kind of selfish and didn't see what was going on.

I think Sara would have to learn to trust the guys enough to tell them how she's feeling. I think she's been hurt a lot, and that's made her a little hesitant about truly letting people in. With some effort, though, I think they could work it out.

9. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

yes to what everybody just said

10. lament

lament Captain

We need a ship name. Suggestions?

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Ship names? - The Young and the Beautiful? Three-way Lab Love... yeah, I got nothing... Someone please have a better imagination than me ;)

12. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

Hrm.... Let's get this "equation" first....

Nick Stokes + Greg Sanders + Sara Sidle

um.... Standle !? Well, Snickers would work 'cause like S(ara)Nick(Sand)ers..... gaaah confusing tho, yeah. I'm not feeling artistic and creative today...gah I give up! lol

xoxo-nimo

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Yeah, lets avoid duplicating names of other ships - too confusing. Besides, why be boring and derivative - lets come up with a name that's distinctly Nick/Greg/Sara...

Lets see SSS (their last initials) SexySmokin... I need a third S word... my brain just isn't working tonight *sigh*

ETA:
    Can I just draw your attention to some new Information from Your Mods.

Many thanks ;)

14. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Ooo I don't think I've been in here yet, *gasp!* This is defiantly a threesome I want in on! Yummy! Me and Sara between a Nick and Greg sandwich. Did it suddenly get hotter in here? *fans self*

So what’s the topic in here? A name? Hmm… Let me get back to yah on that. I need to go and take a cold shower.

15. Quettaser

Quettaser Lab Technician

Name-wise, I'm kind of drawn to "Award Show Love" or something, because it's always the three of them together. Or "Triple Shot of Hot" as there are three S's (and three of them) and they are, in fact, all quite hot. I don't know, just bouncing ideas here.