Nick/Greg/Sara--They'll Have to Share

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Aug 17, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

That's a good question. I imagine that balancing the emotional side of a relationship like this would take a lot of hard work. On the other hand, having a third person around might help balance out any problems. For example, Nick's easy-going nature could balance Sara's competetiveness.

Another question: Um... who gets to be the filling in the sandwich? Like you said, Sara is a control freak. ;)

Oh, on a related note, I saw an interesting scene on one of tonight's episodes... "Feeling the Heat," I think. Nick and Sara were working a case and Greg came in dazzled him with whatever info he had for them. And then he said, "If you guys need an extra set of hands..." :D My mind made it naughty. :lol:

2. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Thank you lament for this HOT thread! [​IMG] Now this is a ship I can definitely agree on!

The licking pics are GREAT!!!

3. saebuffyboy

saebuffyboy CSI Level One

i could see sara.... 'sticking it' to the boys. i see the potential for lots of jealousy in this mix though. nick jealous of greg adn sara. sara jealous nick and greg. greg jealous of everyone who looks at his sextoys the wrong way.

4. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Oh yeah in FTH Nick seems pretty oblivious of the flirting bw Sara and Greg. Yet we know he was upset or aware of the Sara/Grissom thing in S2-3 (like for ex in TTTD) so he doesn´t seem to see Sara could be into Greg..yet.

While Sara and Nick established their flirty, naturally touchy thing as soon as they met and became very close. Greg´s crush on Sara seemed pretty one sided for a long time. (I think he just grew on her during the years though).

But Nick hasn´t seen either one of them for a long time and must be surprised to see how close Sara and Greg have become. He never liked working swing and now he´s nearly died and finally come back to nights only to see all is changed. As if Greg took his place (at work and as Sara´s closest friend) and now where does he fit in? (after Warrick got xxxx too). Maybe he feels lost.

After GD the others would be extra attentive of Nick though and make him fit right in again. I think both Greg and Sara will fuss over him a bit in the beginning. :)

5. jennybel75

jennybel75 Lab Technician

Oh, ahahaha! SatC scenes playing in my head right now. Hot boys, white underwear and not quite knowing what to do with Samantha!

Oh and everyone, read Geekwriters fic for these 3. :devil: :devil: :devil: talk about "the feelings"!

6. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Yes I highly recommend that fic. Just got done reading it and I thought that was awesome!

7. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

cool thanks for the suggestion.... may be they should pay a visit to lady h's

8. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

just dropping in to say hello. and, well, this is the lickingest (is that even a word?) cast i've ever seen!!!!

9. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

where can i find this... it's not in ff.net... here, maybe?

10. lament

lament Captain

midnightsun, I'll PM you the link. It's called, "Such Great Heights."

11. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

lament! You made it! THE threesome thread! yay! I found it! :D :D :D lol Sorry I'm just a bit hyper... I mean I'm a hardcore snicker, but I like this threesome too <3 I mean, the 3 sexiest CSIs, all mixed together!? woooah.. megaheat here... hehe OK I'm not makin any sense but baaah... lol sorry I'm a bit claaazy here....

yayness! *adds thread to favs*

xoxo-nimo

12. lament

lament Captain

Glad you found us, nimo! :D I'm still wondering which one gets to be the filling. I say it's Nick, because he needs extra love after GD.

13. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

yeah, put nicky in the middle... sara would just complain & greg would do nothing but laugh...

what shall we play next, 'let's get it on' has been playin' for like 2 days now, it's starting to skip... any suggestions?.... & oh, yeah i brought some booze, hards & beer, so dig in peeps

14. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

weres the fan fic can someone give me a link please

15. lament

lament Captain

Do you still need the link? If so, PM me, and I'll send it. :D :)