Nick/Greg/Sara--They'll Have to Share

girlnorth has good ones linked on her LJ (and there´s a link from her FF.net account as well- homepage). She also links to helsinkibabys NSG fic.

i'm personally partial to the nick/greg/frank and frank/george/eric threesomes, but i guess nick/greg/sara is alright. although i have this funny image of the first time they're all together, and nick and greg looking at sara's anatamy and being like, now how do you work that???

i'm personally partial to the nick/greg/frank and frank/george/eric threesomes, but i guess nick/greg/sara is alright. although i have this funny image of the first time they're all together, and nick and greg looking at sara's anatamy and being like, now how do you work that???

rotfl.gif

They're smart guys, I'm sure they would figure it out eventually.

Wonderful pics. :)

I have the two licking pics myself. I always thought George's expression was more of one saying "Um, guys. Can you cool it a bit?" :lol:

Terrific pics guys! Keep em coming! :D

So, how long do we think before all these three hotties work a case together in S6? I know Nick & Sara are working together early in the season - but I'd love to see all three on a case... think of the sparkage! :D

rotfl.gif
Oh Buffy, I love you, I can always count on you for a laugh
rotfl.gif

forensicsgirl: So, how long do we think before all these three hotties work a case together in S6? I know Nick & Sara are working together early in the season - but I'd love to see all three on a case... think of the sparkage!

I'll spontaeously combust! :D Really, though. All playing aside, I hope they do work a case together soon. The three actors play off each other so well... It would be great to fun to watch.

Kelly: As long as Nick gets his fair share, of time that is.

You know I won't let Nicky go unloved. :D Thanks again for the pics!

FoxRox: Thanks for the fic suggestions!

Frank:
rotfl.gif
You always make me laugh!

ok, so you all probably know i'm hard core nick and greg. so i wonder how sara would effect the balance of this relationship. actully i wonder what the dynamic would be in general. sara seems like a bit of a controle freak. nick and greg have a very.... touchie/close relationship.
Sara and Greg have a very flirty relationship and Sara and Nick have a very competative relationship. although they get along, there's this tension that doesn't really seem sexual. anywhoo, just wanted to bump this up the thread.

LOL Field Mouse:
They're smart guys, I'm sure they would figure it out eventually.
I think they´ve had plenty of practise already. :D

Anyway I´ll be very curious to see the three of them work together with Greg now added to the mix. Sara is obviously used to working with Greg but she hasn´t seen Nick for a while. And after GD who knows how they will feel seeing each other again. Also I wonder how Nick will be towards Greg now that he´s a CSI.

So many questions- so many days til the premiere.

The Hot! Threesome

Back