Nick/Greg/Sara--They'll Have to Share

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Aug 17, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

Bumping this for those who couldn't find it.

2. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Aha where was this thread? It wasn't... even there when I looked :p

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

waouh never heard about that thread but good!!!!!

4. lament

lament Captain

You have to set the Search function to search for things older than a month, otherwise it won't show up.

5. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Oh well, anyway I'm trying to read a Sandles fan fic and make a banner at the same time "/ I wonder if there any 'Threesome' fanfics about Sara/Greg/Nick...

6. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

[​IMG]
    Well... Didn't turn out how I originaly wanted it. Oh well. I have to go to an orthadontist appointment now :[

7. sissi59100

waouh yur banner is awesome sincity: maybe you can write "SNuG" on it :p

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I really like that banner SinCityx. Its just great

9. lament

lament Captain

If you read back through the first page of this thread, there are a few mentioned. ;)

Since this thread is active again, I'll repost the question I asked earlier:

Would this relationship turn into a triangle, where Nick or Sara or Greg feels like the odd partner out? Or would they be able to work out the emotional issues and have a healthy relationship as a threesome?

I think they could work it out. They have a natural chemistry with each other, as well as the obvious (to me) attraction to each other. And they're all friends.

One the other hand, Sara isn't good at expressing her emotions, so if she felt left out somehow, would she say so? And Nick tends to be sensitive. Could he be hurt too easily to handle the demands of being with two very different individuals?

10. sissi59100

well in my opinion , i think the threesome would work cause they all bring something on it: as you said nick is the sensitive one and sara cants express her feelings.....well nick can teach sara how to express her emotions it could work.....as for greg, he is the only one who can make sara smiles and laugh, he can do that with nick too ....i use to think that they can bring something new on their threesome and make ther relationship stronger.....they complete each other , they need each other ...nick would be good for greg as greg is for sara etc......

11. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Yeah I don't think there will be a third wheel. You can tell Greg and Sara are really good friends, same with Sara and Nick. And well hey Nick and Greg is just adoreable. Like the episoide with the scene with Nick and Greg last night was cute. There should have been more.
    I'm sure next weeks episoide theres going to be a lot of tension between everyone, we might get a good scene out of it. Maybe not a threesome scene, but some good ones anyway. In the episoide summery didn't it say that the characters would be a little emotional or something? (hopes)
    I'll make another banner later maybe with the 'SNuG' I'm still not to fond of the 'Triple S'.

12. sissi59100

i do agree with you i think their friendship is the fundation of their lover relationship: greg has such a sweet personality, so even if nick and sara get into an argue,im sure he will calm them down, and make them laugh, greg is probably the person who will make their relationship work

ps: sincity cant wait to see yur next banner :p

13. lament

lament Captain

The ship can have two names if you like, but those of us who have been shipping the threesome for a while voted to call it Triple S and will continue to do so. ;)

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

How happy am I that Triple S has resurfaced.

S for sexy
    S for sassy
    S for super cool

:D

As one of the earlier posts in this thread stated, Triple S is a "triple shot of hot" ;)

As for your question lament, this threesome (as would any threesome) will take a lot of work. We've got three people here who, although they get along very well and are friends, they are three totally separate personality types - each would contribute to the relationship in their own individual way, but they would all need to be aware of the balance that needs to be found between them, so that no one feels left out. However, I think they all know each other well enough and, more importantly, care enough about each other, to ensure that the balance is kept.

15. lament

lament Captain

I know! This is my OT3, and it's good to see them back!

I agree that the three would have to find an emotional balance. For some reason, I see Greg as the "keeper of stability" for the threesome. He seems to be the mid-point between the emotional extremes of the other two partners.

Edit: Doesn't Nicky seem relaxed lately?