Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jacquie for returning that favor. Now I'll be singing "rubber ducky" all night long :lol:

A couple more theme pics:

You gotta fight for your right to paaaarty!
Please please tell me now, is there something I should know?
Don't wanna close my eyes, don't wanna fall asleep, cause I'd miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing Just had to sneak that one in :D
I just called to say I love you
Everybody was kung-fu fighting Sorry for stealing the line, OnlyTruth :D
I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, I'm wanted dead or alive

Well, you can see I love the music of the 80's :D

Off to bed now, and yes I know I said that before... ;)
Good night, everyone!

Hi gang. Sorry not to be around over the weekend. Not only was I still suffering from my headcold (last night was my first night of sleep without running a fever), but we lost our internet link again. This wireless link is turning into a pain in the neck (ok other areas too :lol:), but at least it's not as bad as dial-up.

I'll give this a try. It's more actual titles than lyrics. I don't actually listen to much music these days. It's mostly background noise to me. :lol: Of course, the titles are used at some point in the song lyrics.

Armageddon It
"Climbing Jacobs Ladder"
And We Danced
Take It Easy
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - My bad sense of humor.
Photograph

Susan

Softcake i must answer, rather i want in bed and off, but ouhhh you are sooo crazy this pic is fabolous
:lol: :lol: :lol: they look very funny

now i´m really off

Good night and dream a little dream

Softcake! Holy ****! I will never be able to get that image out of my brain. Though it would have been even funnier is GE was something other than the cowboy -- like the leather/biker guy

Softcake - I'm not breathing good enough to laugh that hard!

McStokes :D :D I was trying for Pour Some Sugar On Me but I couldn't find a good pic for it. (got another one below)

theme pics:

Love Bites
Sara, Sara
Kyrie Elason down the road that I must travel
calling occupants of interplanetary craft - forget the actual title of the song but it's The Carpenters
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
High On You

If you don't hear from me from time to time my link will have dropped me again. For some reason my brother needs to reboot the router every couple of day, and he's not real quick at doing it (it doesn't affect his computer so he's kinda slow).

Susan

Edited because I didn't realize I'm a Lab Technician now. Finally reached 500 posts.

Great theme nsf2 ! That pic is freaking me out softcake ! I will never be able to get the image of Grissom out of my head - words cannot suffice... :eek: :lol:

Thanks for the safe journey messages I will bring back virtual croissants and crepes for y'all! ;)

ok, all my work is done and handed in for the semester! :D weee! now just a week til exams start.
lets see if me brain still has the capacity to deal with this theme:
the summer wind, came blowin in, from across the sea eta: swapped this one because i found a similar but giant one :)
come on and twist a little closer now, and let me know that youre mine *hoooo!!* would have been better if he had the beatle hair, oh well
im in love, uh! im all shook up with me :D
earth angel, earth angel, please be mine
and i-eee-iiiii, will always love you-ooooo!
save the last dance for me

the hardest part was thinking up a song :lol:

eta again: fixed the link, thanks Jacquie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back