Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, ladies!

You're doing fine so far with the theme :)

We're having severe network problems here, but thank God internet works just fine. So I did another pic search,
and now I'm here with some goodies. Enjoy! :D
Cowboy George
Looking a little - well - annoyed
Now that's what I call a real bad hair day
I started laughing so hard my co-workers wanted to send me to a Ward. I laughed even harder then and got the hiccups ;)
A real pokerface

We haven't seen Destiny in a while here

Okay, back to - well ....pretending to work ;)
Have a nice day!

I think I'm only doing 6 for this theme. I'm not that good at putting qoutes to pics. I prefer to find pics for quotes (takes less brain power on my part). Besides, my brains still so fogged up from this cold it takes too long to think up much of anything. It would be real nice to actually smell the food I'm eating at some point! :rolleyes:

Susan

Aww, Blackflag get well soon! You're fighting that cold for quite a while now, poor thing. Would it help if you have Nick tonight? Who's got him anyway? *looks around*

Hey, Jacquie we're big girls, right. Let's duke it out :D

oops! I think I've "had" Nick for the past few nights! (go me!) Okay, okay...I'll put him back now so someone else can have a go. :D

How are all our Washington State-ers doing? I hear the weather is about to turn to torrential rain now? :(

One never knows when I will appear, am I here now, how about now, hmm tis the way life goes. :lol:

Hello everyone. Those pics are nice to come in and warm up to considering it's about 9 degrees Fahrenheit here at the moment. :)

Destiny said:
One never knows when I will appear, am I here now, how about now, hmm tis the way life goes. :lol:

either you were right when you said crossing over to the greenside reduces your sanity, or these bugs that have infected me are really messing with my head, but that made sense :lol:

This is my Hello and Goodbye pic!

Don't have time today for Nick. :D But tomorrow there'll be more time for him...hopefully.

Who gets him this night for home entertainment? Could I borrow him for this night? I'm off for a birthday and it would be stunning if I'll appear with him. :lol:

Hi Yurek
Nicky is with blackflag tonight to make her feel better, because she's got such a bad cold.
I hope you'll have fun at the b-day party even without him ;)

I'll pick a winner now, obviously that theme - well - sucked a little ;) and not too many girls participated.
Runner-ups

blackflag
Nick buried evidence!
Nikki Nick peed on Hodge's doorhandle! :D As if he'd ever do that. He'd rather put a battery on to give Hodges a little electric shock :D
Nikki again Nick confessed he had a date with Sara, and Grissom's face is priceless! :lol:
Jacquie let him have the last chocolate chip cookies... Anyone in for a tummy rub? :devil:

And the winner is...
Babs because Nicky made a date with all of us! :D I hope he is a gentleman and pays the bill when we're having dinner ;)

So congratz, Babs Nicky's all yours now!

Edit: Weee! I got promoted! :eek:

Hy Guys,

i´m late and short time here - sorry :( but have long working today.

Jacquie
Good-night stokydream we won't forget you or Nick.

thanks you are so kindly :D Nicky loves you for these

he give you a big hug

Congratz Babs :D
i´m to be anxious for next new theme

Softcake yeah :D congratz that your police officer
Nicky congratz too ;)

Blackflag oh poor :( you get cold see you better :)
Dr. Nick is comming

Yurek have very
have much fun on party ;)

i´m afraid so, i must go off and sleep now. Wisch you all
a nice Night and you know what´s comming now :D

nice and sweet Nicky dreams *sigh*

Hey, Stoky...no picture for me??? ;)

Have a good night, and we will "see" you tomorrow for more Nick-goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back