Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

i love that shirt! :p he looks good in warm colours
so whats nicky thinking today?
did i leave the lights on at home?
grissom is so dead
vartann that smell had better be the gasoline tank! :lol: whatever happened to vartann anyways?

i just really want a burger right now
could i be any more beautiful ok, thats what im thinking :lol:
does this shirt make me look fat?

ok, school time! at least im actually dressed now :D

softcake thanks for the Hallowe'en goodies. I like the pumpkin very thought provoking. For those that are shelling out or have little ones trick or treating have a safe and happy Hallowe'en.

after the morning i just had i think i should print off a nicky doll to play with :(
while walking to school someone whipped a full water bottle out of a car and it hit me in the throat which is now all swollen and bruised.
thanks to csi i wondered if there would be prints on the bottle so i could catch the stupid person who did it :mad:

Time to announce the winner of the thinking theme! Had a difficult and great time selecting the winner pics cause of course they're all wonderfull :D
First off, an honourable mention goes to softcake , for posting the one that inspired the theme.
Then, runners up, in no particular order are
Jacquie , because of little stoker and because he is just adorable in Gum Drops
miko , because of the expression on his face and the shirt
elsie , Gum Drops, again :D
blackflag , I like the early hair :D
allmaple , he really looks like he is thinking that ;), can't wait to see that scene...
And the winner is * drumroll* stokydream , the expression on his face is sooo cute, and he looks so soft, the ears, the hair *sigh* ...
Congratz Stoky!

allmaple said:
after the morning i just had i think i should print off a nicky doll to play with :(
while walking to school someone whipped a full water bottle out of a car and it hit me in the throat which is now all swollen and bruised.
thanks to csi i wondered if there would be prints on the bottle so i could catch the stupid person who did it :mad:

OMG, are you OK? Here, have some Nick pics to, try to, cheer u up :(
Cute glasses, George!
Just, yum!
hehe,litlle George-y godness :devil:
Nick!
Come here and have a hug!

Hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

thank you! im fine now, although when i came home i was paranoid of white cars that went by :(

dont you just want to scratch george under the chin in the second pic? just me? ok i guess im weird :lol:

Maple that's a horrible story! You poor thing! Thank God the bottle missed your skull... It could've been a lot worse. Glad you're fine, considering the circumstances...
I guess everyone will agree when I say Nicky gets to stay with you tonight.... To cuddle and console, of course ;)
And there's a lot of things I'd like to do with George, scratching his chin is not top priority *coughsthirdpicturecoughs* You ARE weird :D

And congratulations on winning, Stoky What a start in the Ward :D Come on, get us a new theme to play! :D

Edited because my mind is in the gutter right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back