Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your accident, Stokydream
I bet you look real funny now! :D Just kidding. Get well soon... is the dog okay? :D

I was about to post the next set of pictures.. I'm a little confused, I've already submitted 12 pix.

Hallo Sofcake_70 oh yeah, i look very funny :lol:
and sure thanks for wishes my dog, yes he is OK, he will playin another Balloncrash, but i say without me my friend :D
Sorry, i mean this pic
nicks tooth :devil: Nick thinks he´s lost his tooth

Sabine

:lol:Must be the turn back of the clock softcake .

Stokydream and Miko , I hope you both get well soon. And I hope Kato is alright too.

I´ve spent all day to order and label my video collection and browsed through at least a dozen enterprise videos, now a have quadrangle eyes. :eek:

Funny thing today was, that I got a mail from a former classmate of mine who just looks like George and funny coincidence, he also is in training as a police officer. I watched some of his pix from his training and on one he learned how to take a pic of a body and my only thought was: "It really could be Nicky with tightly closed eyes" :devil:

I already hear my bed calling, so goodnight.

Funny thing today was, that I got a mail from a former classmate of mine who just looks like George and funny coincidence, he also is in training as a police officer. I watched some of his pix from his training and on one he learned how to take a pic of a body and my only thought was: "It really could be Nicky with tightly closed eyes" :devil:

I already hear my bed calling, so goodnight.

That's not fair, Kito post a pic, post a pic! :D Let us see!
Alright. Enough from me. I need to go and hit the sheets :)

Hy kito_of_typhoon,

thanks for the wishes :) and yes Kato is OK :lol: he looks at me an think, let´s play balloon crash :devil:

Hope, that your Eyes now OK? :( it´s hard to see many
Videos (i know this)

My former classmate´s are not looking like Nicky here are no mens who´s looking Nicky (im searching) *what a pity* i must emigrate :devil:

Sabine

softcake_70 said:
Good morning, ladies!
Anyone else here who doesn't like Monday mornings? My coworker, who starts earlier than me, is on vacation. I have to go and make my own coffee. So not fair...

You're right. It's just not fair :)

I am working from home this morning (waiting for a guy to come and fix our heating system - it's very cold in here and we have no hot water).

So I had to make my own cup of tea this morning too, but I am excited because I am going out tonight with a friend for dinner ;)

Oh well, I really am supposed to be 'working from home' so I suppose I should get on with it. :p

Waah, wrote the whole post and then it disappeared in the depths of the internet, so again the same :mad:.

Yeah, it´s a ragdoll, you can see it better on the bigger image I have.

Choosing a pic was hard. Anyway, the runner ups in no particular order.

softcake mh, nice open neck :devil:
Miko I love how he´s curling his lips there plus I love the shirt cuz I got the same one
Jacquie a come-hither look
Elsie what a blowing smile *dreams off* Hm? Oh, right, going on.
blackflag Home Improvement Nicky :D Yeah boys and their toys

Winner place made marieluka . Open neck, buzz cut, slight smile and the jumpsuit, nothing more to ask for.

Congratz marieluka. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back