Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
allmaple said:
yeah funny faces! i actually have lots so ill go look for them. but stoky, we find the pics for you! :p as the winner you get to sit back and relax while we try and find the best pic to fit your theme :lol: no worries though, its your first time so maybe you didnt realize that. back soon with funny nick!

Hallo Allmaple,

oh yes I see now :lol: it´s typicall for me :lol: but at next time i make it better i swear :lol:

Hello to all Ladys here :lol:

I´m so happy and laughing the many Nicky funny Pics, i must be carefull because my tuckerd eyelid is nipped but i can´t not stop the laugh. It´s soo funny and cute.

I hope, my modem breaks not down :( it´s defekt. And now
further with Nickys funny pics :lol:

Sabine

allmaple said:
erm, i still get jorja and george :lol: i have no idea why you are getting a scantily clad gal, maybe theres something you want to tell us :p

Erm, I hope you don't think I want to hop around in the Ward in a little nothing! Believe me, you don't want to see this! :D I've tried the link several times now and get a different pic every time. Weird.

Okay, funny faces...
EEK! Dress up, Softcake! :D
I so don't want to see that!
I can't believe you're serious, girl...
Okay, just one little kiss....just one!
Let me tell you something...
I'd rather make puppy dog eyes at Greg!

Well, enough Softcake-bashing for tonight ;)

Hi all!!

Oh George is so cute... hey I got some new pics of him, very recent :D though there a little small, there from The Museum of Television & Radio's Annual Los Angeles Gala, and Jorja's with him, (they sure are cute :D )

GE/JF
GE/JF
GE/JF
GE/JF
GE/JF
GE/JF

ok those are them :D

yes Jacquie, the stache is crucial to the funnyness of the snarl :lol:

lets see what else ive got up my sleeve:
i think i just ripped my pants... if only!
nick zoolander
someone just touched my bum....maple! :devil:
lets play chemistry! im more interested in biology nicky.... :devil:
i cant whistle!
nick is very impressed with grissom right now

eep! better get dressed, today its pjs with kittens on them :lol: im always very lazy on my days without an early morning class :D

eta: i wonder why billy, jorja, and marg got solo pictures taken at that museum event, but theres only ones of george with jorja? :confused: i keep checking for updates and theyve added more pictures of eveyone but george :(

No theme pics from me today I'm afraid. But after the day I've had it was great to see such cute, funny Nick faces! Good job guys.

This is how I am feeling right now, sad but thanks for making me giggle with both your pics and the thought of pj's with kittens on them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back