Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, lovely to be back on the ward, I hate to miss out! :lol: Congrats Babs , hope I'm getting the theme right. And I hope you feel better soon Blackflag , I think I'll put a CSI Fingerprint Kit on my Christmas list it is cool! I don't think anyone will buy it for me though... :lol: :rolleyes:

Wow, you are hot!! :devil: :lol:
What's for breakfast Elsie ?
the ward girls think I'm what? too many words to describe... :D
Honestly, what do you really think of the suit? pretty fine...
The ward's pillow fight is tonight? I'll be there...
Wanna go for a ride? Yep, I'd love to! :p

ugh, of course you pick a theme that requires thought when i am so sick i can barely think straight :( i think we need to set up the quarentine box again.
ill throw theme pics at you from inside the box :lol: my apologies if nothing makes sense

um, maple? wheres your shirt? i had to do it! :D
ill swab you to find out what youre infected with
want some company for dinner sweetness? only if you wear a biohazard suit! :lol:
ew, i think you need some more kleenex there maple
how could you leave me for a british man in a tiny bathing suit? im sorry nicky, im back now
alright i forgive you

i would really like this rain to stop! i need to pick up the lab rats im adopting. turns out they are going to be two males so im naming them archie and hodges! :D

blackflag said:
When Christopher opened his CSI Fingerprint Kit all he could say was cool. His father told him to keep it away from his aunt! :)
Hey! My kids are getting the CSI Fingerprint Kit for Christmas. And a DNA one too. My daughter got the big CSI kit thing last year (with a microscope and fake blood samples and stuff). I really want to get the facial reconstruction one -- that looks cool.
Blackflag --- glad to hear your feeling better -just in time to get snowed in!
All the pics for this theme are so clever! What fun!
maple you feel better. Right now, young lady!

OnlyTruth said:
blackflag said:
When Christopher opened his CSI Fingerprint Kit all he could say was cool. His father told him to keep it away from his aunt! :)
Hey! My kids are getting the CSI Fingerprint Kit for Christmas. And a DNA one too. My daughter got the big CSI kit thing last year (with a microscope and fake blood samples and stuff). I really want to get the facial reconstruction one -- that looks cool.
Blackflag --- glad to hear your feeling better -just in time to get snowed in!
All the pics for this theme are so clever! What fun!
maple you feel better. Right now, young lady!

He's got the Handwritting Analysis Kit coming for Christmas.
They were 2 for the price of 1 at Toys R Us, so we got them both. He already has a microscope so we couldn't get that one, but you're right the Facial Reconstruction Kit looks fun. All I hope to get are more DVD's. :)

Susan

Maple I'll join you in the quarentine box, but you bring the DVD's. You got more than me.

Elsie you're back! Hope you spent a lovely time with your sister in France. And I hope you got us some Christmas gifts :D

*gives maple a deck of cards and some cookies* Who's in there with you in the quarantine box? We can't risk to put blackflag in there again, now that she's feeling better ;)

We had new Nicky tonight in Germany. Well, new to us ;) "Bite me" was on. I loved the scene where he and Brass got to talk to "Buffy" and Nicky just squirmed uncomfortably in his seat! :D The cutie...

I'm a little envious that there's so much CSI merchandise available in the states... I'd love to get my 6 year old nephew some of that stuff. He got a little microscope for his birthday in January, and I was pretty busy the whole day playing with it :lol:

Well, I'm off to bed now. Had to work 10 hours today and after that, we got a 90 minutes marketing training which was completely unnecessary and boring...
Good night, sweet dreams!

ill throw on evel to entertain us in the box blackflag :D
well i brought my rats home and hodges has peed on me several times and archie likes to lick my neck :lol: these guys should be fun pets :)

i have to deal with hodges all day at work and you name one of your rats after him??
maple you saucy minx! wait til youre better before making suggestions like that :devil:
come on, give us a kiss!
you girls had better start behaving yourselves

and thats all i have the energy for right now, i need more kleenex!! :(

Hy Guys *ohhh* it´s late now, my working goes too long for these ward and without Nicky it´s bad for my soul. But now i´m happy.

Softcake sure Nicky hafnaked pics i know you need this just in the morning
:devil: you must be fit on working, Nicky hafnaked is a good remedy for tiredness :devil:

Babs Hey this is a good idea i hope i can make enough

Amy777 cold *brr* yes the weather what you have now cames to us one week later :) it´s cold too, but without snow at the moment.

McStokes are you overlives the attacks from Softcake with the Q-Tips? :lol:

Blackflag Maple see you better, look Nicky´s and the cold dissapears ;)

Yurek where are you i´ve missing you, how was the party, i hope not so hard :lol:

Elsie you´ll back :)

Back to Nicky *yeah*

Stocky why must i´m waiting for you :devil:
ouh what a long list, what she did intend with me?
Wahh what are you doing there :lol:
Stoky i think you must absolutly go to the dentist :lol:
look Grissom, this is my little Stoky, i´ve a date with her tonite :D
haha, gotcha, what are you doing here - your beast :devil:

my first, i hope i can make the last in a few minutes :)

Never seen Evil Maple. I'll go for that. I know what you mean about the kleenex. I'm emptying kleenex boxes and filling trash baskets at an alarming rate. :lol:

Susan

Should add that I've only seen CSI and 1 ep of ER so anything you bring is good for me. :lol:

hi ladies :D

the snow is finally melting, but unless it rains, we'll be stuck in htis house for a couple more days, we made it out on Tues. so we could go shoping for food, but the drive was intence, my mom is a good driver though, made it back in one piece :D

ok after being MIA for one day I'm back :D nad in time for a good theme idea Babs :D

here we go... did I say how much fun these are to do, and to read :D

BTW, he's talking to me :p

Griss: Wow Nick, this NSF2 girl really likes you.... Nick: I know... I'm scared....
Nick: *stairs sexyly*.... NSF2: *faints* :lol:
So, you want me to run in slow motion down the beach.... is that even possible?
No NSF2, not another puppy!

So you want me to get on a one ton bull and ride him for 8 seconds?.... ok cool!
Hey NSF2, don't you eat the last cookie!

ok, if some one posts after me, I will post six more :D

McStokes are you overlives the attacks from Softcake with the Q-Tips?

I'm here! Just checking in real quick...we actually pulled a dead body from one of the rivers nearby, so I will be here allll night! Ok...I need Nick and the gang to come help my "loser" csi gang so we can solve this one quick!

Oh, wait...I forgot...overtime = $$$! :D

Yay!! thanks Stoky :D

here are my final six :D

Hey NSF2, your cars fixed
Sorry Sara, NSF2 has me tonight...
NSF2!!! We're at work! :devil:
Hey cute Koala, NSF2 thinks we're the cutest things ever... let's give her a hug
NSF2 what do you mean I remind you of your cute friend Matt? he does!
Hmm, need a bigger diamond for my sweety NSF2 I wish!

ok that's all for me :D

Wow McStokes thats crazy, I wanted to be a CSI type person, but then the whole DB thing comes into play... I couldn't handle it, good you can, becouse some one has too :D
and 'you loser CSI' team, that is funny :lol: there the less cool version of the team :lol:

ok good night :D

Wow it's so good to see our Nicky is still going strong.
Elsie welcome back and I hope your trip was safe. :)
allmaple this is twice this year you've been in the quarantine box. Lets not have this habit forming, eh :)

For everyone one that needs an extra dose of Nick take one of these and if that doesn't help try this :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back