Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics ladies. I love the ones from Erica. Excellent job as always. Good theme idea babs. I need to get some food and then I'll post some theme pics

I'm still 'Stoked' from my Adriano's win (yes he isn't mine... but a girl can dream right? I do it all the time with George :D ) ok on with the reason why i'm here...

to submitt George/Nick with Gary/Warrick, I like those two together :D BTW this is the first sucsefull atempt online today, it has been raining like a hot hog in the Sahara :D *a little hillbilly quote there* watched so much Bull Riding all weekend :D

ok here are cute pics of George :D

G and G and the whole crew
Nick and Rick

ok my computer is moving way to slow to get any more pics up, so those are mine :D

Seriously, what was he thinking with that shirt buttoned SO FAR UP! That can't be comfortable! I think he's doing it to drive the patients here in The Ward crazy!

Hi, I'm gonna pick a winner now, cause I am not sure iff I am here later on.
It was a tough job, a lot of drooling ;)
Here are the winners in randsom order.

Softcake I think its just a sweet pic.
Blackflag I love that smile
Stokydream :devil: Do I really have to say something ;)
Elsie I always loved that pic.
Blackflag again Just so cute.

And the winner is. I had to choose between 2 pic and it was hard. The choice was between Miko with this pic. But Jacquie is the winner. I cant resist his look in s7. Congrat Jacquie, I cause we have the same taste ;) Nick is in your hands again ;)

yowzah! (yes, thats how you spell it :p) i know im usually looking at nicky whenever hes on screen but would you look at warrick in that tank top? :eek: nick should take fashion advice from him, as well as how many buttons on your dress shirt to do up :lol: there should really be more scenes with the guys changing in the locker room, now that would help them beat grays anatomy in the ratings battle!

Sorry on the win there Miko :). I'm really loving the pics from this season. Hot stuff.

Ok now on to the theme. I would like to see muscles. The can be cover or uncovered and there is no one muscle in particular I want to see. The pics can be of Nick, George or any character. The limit is 12 and I will announce a winner Wednesday evening which will giver everyone about 30-36 hours to find pics. Wednesday's are our long day in the store and I won't have time in the morning to drool and look at the pics. :) Happy Nick hunting

Jacquie said:

I would like to see muscles. The can be cover or uncovered and there is no one muscle in particular I want to see.

must...behave...self... :lol:

the sternomastoidsomethingorother muscle :lol: km444 needs to come back and remind me what that yummy neck muscle is called!
take your pick of which muscle im focusing on :p and for the record i like the shirt! :lol:
deltoid? maybe?
a side order of pectorals and another fun muscle...i mean, what?
i have to, you cant expect me to not use this!
trapezius, fun to say, fun to look at :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back