New YoBling RP- Open

She smiled knowingly. "That's true. Lindsey, look who's home," she called.
(I pmed csiaddict, but do you wanna play Lindsey temporarily?)

(sure)
"hi mom, warrick..." a grin spread accross her face when she saw them holding hands.
"something happen...?"
-----------
"you bet something happened" he looked over at catherine and placed a loving kiss on the side of her cheek.
----------
"mom you're home early, you never skip work, i hope this boy here won't change your work ethics mom" she said in a mock sclding voice, thrilled for the both of them.

"i only wish your mom here had listened to you sooner" warrick said stepping into the house still holding cath's hand.

(i'm using lindsey...okay, just for this one post)

"yes mom, i'll help with the eggs."
---------
"i'll help with bacon then cath"

She got the eggs and was about to close the fridge when she felt a little dizzy. She didn't wanna fall again, so she grabbed the counter.

"hey cth, you all right? why don't you go lie down, linds and i can make breakfast." he said noticing her grab the counter, her movement the same as when she stumbled outside.

"cath, you should sit down, don't worry linds and i can cook breakfast." he said hand aroung her waist leading her to the sofa.

"that's okay, just sit here and watch some t.v. i got it all under control." he gave her a kiss full on the lips that seemed to last an eternity, finally breaking away to go back to the kitchen.

Back