New YoBling RP- Open

Cath's body went limp for a moment, but she recovered. She wondered how long he'd been wanting to do that. She'd been dreaming about it for years. She pinched herself. "So it's not a dream."

(ya sure i guess)

"no, no it isn't." warrick pulled away and flushed a crimson color.
"how should we tell lindsey? should we tell grissom?" warrick tried to keep his head in place. her lips had set off a fiery passion deep in hiis heart and he wished to keep it there.

She smiled at him as he stumbled over the words. "We should just tell Lindsey how we feel and hope for the best. As for Grissom, maybe we should do the same, but not yet. He's still wounded over Sara."

"grissom and sara? what!what did she do? how come you know and i don't? i hope lindsey understands, i mean all her life i've been 'uncle warrick' now we're dating and all" he said her smile making his heart soar. as warrick looked at catherine he was overcome and picked her up and twirled her around, estatic that they were togather after all these years.

Cath laughed, his sudden enthusiasm lifting her spirits. "They had a fight and he's still a little hurt. Sara hasn't mentioned it, though. It was like pullin' teeth to get it out of him. As for Lindsey, she knew about us before we did." She smiled, thinking of all the times Lindsey had asked about her and Uncle Warrick. Even when Cath had simply thought of them as friends, Lindsey had kept telling her what a great couple they'd make.

"oh" said warrick completely surprised he didn't know about grissom's spat with sara.
" i guess lindsey is really smart, outside of school grades" he laughed that a teenaged girl could read their emotions and see such a great couple.

god he just loved her so much. suddenly warrick wished that shift was over, all he wanted to do was go home and spend time with her. catherine, lindsey and him, a happy group. family, a happy family.

"who really cares, mine i guess, i'll drive." he said grabbing his keys and putting an arm around her waist.

Back