New Found Love: A crossover rp #4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Wyoming, Jun 29, 2006.

1. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

"Oh really?" he said with a raise of his eyebrow. "That's good to know." he said with a small smile.

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Calleigh smiled back. "Yeah, because God knows what would have happened if I fell in love with Mr. Sarcastic over there." Cal said, pointing over in Eric's general direction. "What do you think, would we look good together?" she said sarcastically. "I'm just kidding babe, there's only one man on earth for me, and that's you."

3. speedmonkey2

Tim shook his head playfully, "Good." he started. "Because I would have to say you were lackin some brain cells if you were datin Delko." he said teasingly.

4. Wyoming

Calleigh laughed and nodded. "I think he'd be a really good guy if he wasn' tso sarcastic all the time. That speech he gave? Where did that come from?" she asked.

5. speedmonkey2

Tim shrugged, "I don't know." he started. "He's been holding out on us." he stated. "And hey...I'm sarcastic."

6. Wyoming

"Yeah, but when you're sarcastic, it doesn't sound like a whiney three year old." she said with a laugh. She then rested her head on his chest, swaying to the music lightly. "I love you Tim." she said again, tonight, she felt like she couldn't say it enough.

7. speedmonkey2

Tim smiled and held her close, "I love you to."

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"Let's do" he replied, offering his hand to her after the paying was finished.

9. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

(..Well, I feel loved. =P)

As Delko watched Tim and Calleigh dance, he wondered what they were talking about because he saw Calleigh point at him.

It was a moment later, after a few couples had moved onto the dance floor to join Tim and Calleigh, that Horatio went over and offered a hand to Alexx. "May I have this dance, madame?"

10. speedmonkey2

Alexx smiled and sat down her glass, "Yes sir you may." she said as she stood up.

11. Wyoming

(You are loved Lauren, you own me remember? lol)
    Their song ended, and it was time for some other people to get onto the dance floor. "I'm gonna go mingle." she said with a smile, soon leaving Tim with a kiss and then moving over to Delko. "So do you want to dance with the pretty lady in white?" she said with a smile.

12. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Horatio gently took Alexx's hand and led her to the dance floor. "Ever wonder what your two children will be like when they grow up?" he asked with a smirk.
    ---
    Delko looked up at Calleigh with a little smile. "You mean, Tim will actually let me dance with you?" he chuckled before standing. "Cal, I'd love to." Delko soon offered his arm to her.

13. Wyoming

Calleigh smiled and took his arm. "You know Eric, if you were a gentleman like this all the time, you could get any girl you want." she said with a grin as they went out to the dance floor.

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Delko laughed a little bit. "Well.. I wouldn't say that, because then you're helping me get into a bigger hole than I should," he replied.

15. Wyoming

Calleigh smiled and nodded. "Alright Delko, just shut up and dance with me." she said with a grin. "I liked your speech, I didn't think you were capable of using such words in the same sentence." she said with a small laugh.