New Found Love: A crossover rp #4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Wyoming, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Cal smirked at all the sarcasm floating around. She just sat back and watched as she finished up her meal. When Horatio made that comment though, Calleigh spoke up. "Well, he is!" she said with a smile.

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Tim smiled and squeezed Calleigh's hand lightly, "Well thank you. See she only speaks the truth." he said as he finished off his meal as well.

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Horatio laughed a bit, raising his hands in defense. "Two against one ain't a fair fight. And I'm getting old," he replied, finishing up with his meal, Delko doing the same as well.

"Oh, I'm sure given enough time, I can find some flaws," Delko teased with a grin.

4. Wyoming

Calleigh eyed him, then saw that most people were done eating. She moved to the dance floor with Tim. The DJ announced their first dance, as man and wife. It was "Hero" by Mariah Carey.

5. speedmonkey2

Tim stood up with Calleigh and then leaned down to Delko, "Try all you want man." he said as he clasped his shoulder, "But you won't find any." he then straightned back up and walked with Calleigh out to the dance floor. He smiled at her as the song came on and placed his hands on her hips. "Love you."

6. Wyoming

Calleigh took her dancing stance and smiled up at him. She felt like she was being watched since no one else was on the dance floor, and well, she was being watched. "Love you too." she mumbled as they danced.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"I can at least try and fail then to have never to have tried at all," Delko replied with a smirk. He watched the two dancing for a moment, tiling his head to the side. "He can't dance properly.. That's what."

Horatio reached over and smacked Eric's shoulder with the back of his hand. "You can't do much better."

8. speedmonkey2

Tim smiled and pulled her a little closer, swaying with her and the music. Just enjoying the moment with her.

9. Wyoming

Calleigh smiled and rested her head underneath his chin. She captured this moment in her mind forever. She was happy with Tim, and she would never be as happy as she was with anyone else in the world.

10. speedmonkey2

Tim smiled and kissed the top of her head before wrapping his arms around her waist and savoring the moment.

11. Wyoming

Calleigh smiled as he kissed her head. She pulled back just enough to see him. "So how do you like your new wife?" she asked him with a grin.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac couldn't stop himself from giggling, even thoug it wasn't exactly manly. "I like what you're thinking about" he said. "And I can't think of a better way to spend an evening"

13. Wyoming

Stella glared at him. She payed for the check and got up from the table. "Well then why don't we?" she asked with a smile.

14. speedmonkey2

Tim laughed slightly, "I like her a lot." he stated simply. "And she's gorgeous so that's an added bonus."

15. Wyoming

Calleigh smiled and kissed him briefly before gazing back into his eyes. "Well, my husband is the most handsome, caring man I could ever meet." she said.