New Found Love: A crossover rp #4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Wyoming, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

thread #3
    thread number four woo!

Calleigh took her hand in his, bringing it back down to her waist. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." she said.

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Tim sighed, "I'm sorry for crawling in my shell when I get scared."

3. Wyoming

Calleigh shook her head. "Don't be, it's not your fault, it's human nature." she told him as she got up. "I'm tiered, are you ready for bed?" she asked with a yawn.

4. speedmonkey2

Tim sighed and stood up as well, "Yeah. I'm ready." he said also with a yawn. He didn't really realize until then how tired he actually was. But he new he didn't even come close to being as tired as Calleigh was. The only thing he really did today was get a tux and place candles on a table. He sorda felt like he wasn't doing his part in this wedding.

5. Wyoming

Calleigh went to the bedroom, fumbling with her heels sleepily. She was tiered and worn out from today, she couldn't even get her damn shoes off. She was about to just give up and fall asleep with her whole outfit on.

6. speedmonkey2

Tim smiled at Calleigh and sat her down on the bed softly. He then lifted up one of her legs and removed her shoe and then did the same to the other. He then lifted her dress off and then tucked her in bed. "You just get some sleep now ok." he said softly and kissed her forehead.

7. Wyoming

Calleigh smiled softly as he tucked her into the bed. He took such good care of her, and she was lucky to have him. She didn't know what she did to deserve a man like him. "Okay." Calleigh said lightly as she leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips and then closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep rather quickly.

8. speedmonkey2

Tim smiled and watched her sleep. He then lifted her head up slightly and pulled her pony tail holder out of her hair and sat it on the nightstand. He watched her sleep for a few minutes before going out to the balcony and sat down on a chair.

9. Wyoming

Calleigh shifted a bit when he took the hairtie out. Afterwards though, she curled herself into a ball, smiling lightly as she slept. Her mind wondered to what tomorrow would be like, and it was nothing less than perfect.

10. speedmonkey2

Tim sighed and ran a hand through his hair and looked out at the city. He had acheived a lot when he was here. He had gotten the girl of his dreams and he had become a father. He couldn't ask for anything more. And he couldn't wait til tomorrow.

11. Wyoming

Of course, being so close to her wedding, Calleigh awoke about a half an hour later. She was so excited that her mind wouldn't let her sleep. She tossed and turned until she finally got up to get a glass of water.

12. speedmonkey2

Tim heared a noise in the hotel room and went back in seeing Calleigh in the kitchen. "What are you doing up?"

13. Wyoming

"I can't sleep." she told him. "I'm too excited, my mind won't let me stay asleep." she said as she drank some of the water.

14. speedmonkey2

Tim shook his head and took the glass from her and sat it down on the counter. He then picked her up and carried her back over to the bed and laid her down, before getting into bed next to him as well. "You need to sleep."

15. Wyoming

Cal turned to him and sighed. She wrapped an arm around him almost instinctively and held him close. "But what if I can't?"