New Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: Get The Man An Emmy

CarmineFan said:
Don't know whether it'll help. There are ony 22 views and no replies. Not very successful...

I always say that ppl viewing the topic is good too and they could already be writing the letter, but you never know. Some ppl just don't feel like replying like others.

That's probably just me and my weird mind thinking that. :lol:

Nope not your 'weird' mind at all :lol:

I've run across a few people saying they've actually written a letter - not everyone is public about it, is all. :D

Twinkletoes said:
So how many different non-English speaking boards is this project up on then? Germany, Italy...what others??

Well, my Greek is shit but I'll give it a whirl. However, I dunno how many people Greek people know of Carmine so it'll be interesting :lol:.

^ :lol: I think it's cause I'm the only one who can converse here in Greek besides athens unless...

Milateh ta Elinika? Oxi. Kanis? Thelo na exaskiso ta Elinika mou.

But yes, I'll look around & try my best :D. And have fun translating :devil:...

Let's hope this thing damn well works for all the hard arse trouble we've all gone to :lol:

Mrs.G - any news yet on what might be happenng. Has the deadline passed - can't remember when it was - how long will it take them, have CBS said anything yet, etc, etc

crankyjules said:
Nope not your 'weird' mind at all :lol:

I've run across a few people saying they've actually written a letter - not everyone is public about it, is all. :D

Hallelujah for my mind not being weird for once :lol:

I posted the a link to the first part of this thread and hope some write a letter afterall to help the amazing Carmine getting nominated. There hasn't been any posting in that topic neither, but there has ppl looking in the topic. ;)

CarmineFan - Woo hoo! Two letters. You rock. Thanks for your help. :D

tiara4carmine said:
Mrs.G - any news yet on what might be happenng. Has the deadline passed - can't remember when it was - how long will it take them, have CBS said anything yet, etc, etc
I don't expect CBS to respond to any of the letters. Doubt we'll ever hear anything from them about this. The deadline hasn't passed. There's still time for people to write. CBS' submission period doesn't start until the end of this month. From that point, there are two deadlines for CBS. The first at the end of March; the second at the end of April. Their deadline to submit an episode for Emmy consideration depends on the air date of the episode. We probably won't know until the end of April which episodes CBS submitted. The process is a very long one, but I'll keep you all posted as to developments.

Rellaaaa - Thank you for bringing this project to another board. :D We need all the help we can get. The success of this project depends on volume.

Seeing as there is only one week left in February, and presumably CBS starts making decisions soon, I have posted reminders with the graphic on the myspace groups, asked Dorka and other fan sites to post bulletins to their members, etc etc. This evening I have posted reminders to all the livejournal communities.

Could I urge anyone who originally posted on forums elsewhere to post reminders also? I'm finding I'm catching people that missed the first 'Onslaught by Crankyjules' :lol: And new members have joined some sites ... so good to get reminders out.

Yeah, so I figured I'd fess up since I did in another thread and admit I did a couple letters, and sent them a few days apart. It basically stated the same thing in each one, but was only worded differently. :lol: :rolleyes:

Ok, I just found this thread.I would really like to help, I do think he deserves it (well, maybe not just he, but many other CSI actors).anyway, my english is not good enough to write a letter or an email, but I could post that picture in MySpace. Would that help in any way? When is the dead line for submiting our emails so they have any impact on CBS' choice??

Your English not good? Trust me your English is perfect and much better than mine.

Besides if I can write a letter/email to CBS then you defently can. So, go start writing for Carmine and don't worry about your English.

Back