Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Only 11 more hours till CSI time 4 me! :)
Can't wait to see it- looks like Greg will be in it alot! And i have to agree with everyone else that Greg flipping that hat looks pretty kool and of course hot, lol. :lol: :p

And Monday looks to be Ryan filled!
so we got us a double header! :D

Only 11 more hours till CSI time 4 me! :)
Can't wait to see it- looks like Greg will be in it alot! And i have to agree with everyone else that Greg flipping that hat looks pretty kool and of course hot, lol. :lol: :p

And Monday looks to be Ryan filled!
so we got us a double header! :D

Yes we do!! :) Double header!! can't get much better then that!!
Poor Ryan and Hot Greg!! Man, i'm torn!

yes! in a few hours, i'm going to be going through the greg sanders hat-flip experience.

and next monday, i'll be going through the traumatic ryan eye experience, but i'm waiting for the greg hat flip right now!

Just remember, until all of North America has seen the episodes, if you're going to talk about the stuff you've seen in this thread, please be sure to put a big spoiler warning and ample spoiler space before putting in your comments on the episode.

Just a pre-emptive strike so nobody gets in trouble later! :p

:lol:

Yay Last night was prety Greg-filled, he had more screen time than warrick, sara, and nick. And at the end when he did the hat-flip, that was so hott!
and it was funny how he was talkin about things that the one famous show girl did, from her book. And when she signed that book for him, she was like "do u have a first name sanders?" and then "here ya go- hott off the press!" :lol:

It was such a great episode!! Greg was amazing, and had so much time on the air!! I loved it! can't wait for monday and CSI: miami!!! I loved greg's hat flip at the end of the episode! he's so cool!! (and hot)

they did show alot of greg this ep but the preview of next week didn't show him once :( that makes me sad.

finally, a sufficient amount of greg.

i was really pleased with the episode which was meant to be catherine centered, but greg had the most screentime of anyone other than grissom, and i was realy happy.

Back