Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

yay there was one scene with Greg in it last night's episode "killer", but ONLY one scene! :(
hmm.. now just waiting till Monday- Ryan probably won't be on the show, but i hope he is!

I think he will be! He's in the promo on CBS.com...It's only for a second and it shows him behind Alexx when she's talking. :D

I hope we see more Greggo next week...I doubt that though... :( they love to tease us...after KKBB, I thought we'd see more!

I hope we don't loose Ryan!! that would be horrible :( :( I'd cry! but it was kindof funnty him beating on the locker... Sob, i'll miss him if he leaves!

Let me be a girlie for a moment...The bad boy side of Ryan was REALLY sexy...*Cough* OK..sorry... ;)

It was really sweet how H was looking on. You can tell he cares for him. It's kinda like Grissom and Greg, you can just see how happy Griss is when Greg cracks a case or something... :D

haha. it's quite okay.

but yeah, grissom and horatio seem like father figures to greg and ryan, and it's really weird that greg and ryan are more like their bosses than the rest of the teams.

i used to think that greg was a mini version of grissom, in terms of work ethic, etc. i still do, and i believe that even more now that grissom is also starting to lighten up.

i was always a bigger nick fan than greg (on vegas, at least)...but lately ive been SO FOND of greg! such a cutie!

love them both!

i was always a bigger nick fan than greg (on vegas, at least)...but lately ive been SO FOND of greg! such a cutie!

Yea, I used to like Nick more too! :p But IDK, Greg's just..well, Greg :rolleyes:...now he's my favorite on LV! :lol:

well tonight is a new ep of Miami. Hope they talk about Ryan on it a little.

I know... I can't wait for the show tonight!!!!!!!!
Spoiler Space...

They don't talk about him.... Ryan is still working on cases.. He's still there!! :)

I really hope he does...he has a lot of deapth as a character, and you really connect with him! The problems he has makes him a cooler character!

Back