Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

I think it would be interesting to watch Greg mix with Ryan. I could see some jealous-ness come out in Greg as he talks with Ryan about how quickly he was a CSI and different events like that... they could make it a really good Greg-centered ep.. :)

I think it would be interesting to watch Greg mix with Ryan. I could see some jealous-ness come out in Greg as he talks with Ryan about how quickly he was a CSI and different events like that... they could make it a really good Greg-centered ep.. :)

Yea it really would...*cough*anything to see more of our two favorite guys*cough* :D :rolleyes: ;)

Yea it really would...*cough*anything to see more of our two favorite guys*cough* :D :rolleyes: ;)

Yeah.. that too... more of the youngin' the better... :)
I could actually see Ryan being the first people that Greg wouldn't get along with... personality-wise they are near opposites of each other... and I don't think would be able to work very good together.. but that what makes it great to see...

i think that ep. would be pretty intense though. watching both of them at once might send some *cough cough* such as me over the edge haha

working on a case together, and flirting with each others colleagues.
now that would make for interesting drama.

Yes, it sure would! I could see it now, Greg puttin' the charm on Calleigh, and Ryan winking at Cath... :D

I think that it would be so cool if the two of them worked together! It would be so great!! JTangel, i love your banner!!

thanx! i think ryan and lindsay would be a good pair ...working pair is what i mean...she can't touch that man....btw haha

thanx! i think ryan and lindsay would be a good pair ...working pair is what i mean...she can't touch that man....btw haha

Yea, they would be. I like Lindsay...but she can only look right, no touching! :p

absolutly agree...no touching what so ever absolutly not...haha

I just saw the preview for CSI for tomorrow with Greg and I just love the end part with the hat!

Yea! So do I! Ok girlies...Looks like Greggo-filled eppy tomorrow and a Ryanful one Monday...*Crosses fingers* :D YAY

i was in percussion ensemble last year and we had to do that flippy thing with the hat and we were pretty awsome looking but he just makes it look amazing

i was in percussion ensemble last year and we had to do that flippy thing with the hat and we were pretty awsome looking but he just makes it look amazing

Yes he did.. can't wait to see the show in the full context with the hat.. :)

Back