Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

if either of them wore less cloths in anyway shape or form i would be happy.

Any discussion about a lack of a lack of clothing leads to a shower scene. :)

Competitive kickboxing. It's official -- Greg is my hero. I wanna see him, you know, kickboxing.. it'll look good.

WOAH! Hot pictures of our Greggo!! I love this forum! But there is definately not enough Greg/Ryan time on CSI anymore! *sob* but, 5 minutes till CSI here, so got to go and I'll be back!

Awww Greg was cute tonight. I caught some of it at work but he needed more screen time.

CSI_in_training said:
But there is definately not enough Greg/Ryan time on CSI anymore! *sob*
Did they cut down Ryan's screentime, too? I've only seen Miami season 3 so far and there Ryan had plenty of screen time. Does he have only little in s4?

No, actually Ryan has a pretty good amount of screentime in S4. He has one episode that is kind of all about him and his eye too!

It seems to vary from week to week. Every now and then Delko seems to have more time than Ryan and vice versa.

I know what you mean Whit, but I think that Ryan is getting the amount of screentime he deserves. Maybe a little more would be good, oh, who am I kidding? Of course more Ryan screentime is good :lol:

I know, Greg hasn't been getting that much screentime since the Kiss-Kiss Bye-Bye episode. He has been on there just not a lot. I think they definately need to add more Greg to the mix :D

Back