Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

i haven't watched my season 1's in forever and i was like ok i'll watch them starting from the beginning and i was like omg i didn't notice how spoiled me are now.

WOAH! I haven't been on in forever cause my internet died on me *cries* but I never go with out CSI! I love my greggo! I've started introducing myself as "Greg Sanders, CSI Las Vegas" and people look at me like I'm totally nuts, cause I'm not a guy, and they know I'm not Greg, but it's fun anyways!

he was bearly on tonight. What was that about? but he is part of a gym...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah haha amazing thoughts.

Pumping up those muscles (I could go for that).

I am so dissapointed with the way the writers of CSI wrote that episode from last night. He was on screen 1 time for like 2 minutes. ONE FReaKIng time. I am ticked....

yea it was pretty dumb but atleast he knew exactly what he was talking about and so he didn't sound dumb. i liked that aspect.

ok so as i seem to be the one who is always doing the switching haha. ryan needs some attn too!

ryan baby

ha, i love the facial expression, with the raised eyebrow...

so let me get this straight...there are episodes later in the season (i live in Australia, we've only seen 2) where ryan doesn't get much screen time?! What were they thinking?...

I liked how they portrayed Greg as an intelligent person, and that it didn't go unnoticed by Nick, who in my opinion, is a handsome, smart person as well. Even though Greg was on for a second, I was at least pleased with the way they played him. I'm really beginning to think that the writers read this thread!

Greg goes to a gym! How excited am I?

Last nights episode was cool but Greg didn't get anywhere near enough screen time!!! Not only is he in a gym, but it sounds like he's into kickboxing! (am I right?) I wish he had more screen time!!!

Not just kickboxing, competitive kickboxing :) I would love to see that. I'm starting to dream again...

Also, that picture of Ryan just made me so happy, now I can go on with my night and be totally happy. In season 4, Ryan gets quite a bit of screentime.

that's so he can fight off the freaky girls. he has to have some sort of protection

Exactly. He must have a pretty nice bod after competitive kickboxing. Who agrees that they should have like a MAJOR heat wave on CSI and then all the men have to wear shorts? I would love to see Greg in shorts :devil:

WolfeSanders said:
I would love to see Greg in shorts :devil:
lol. you and me both. and ryan for that matter. I can't ever remember seeing ryan in shorts on miami. :rolleyes:

Back