Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

I really hope that you were able to see Grave Danger, because his hair rocks!

Did you guys see how hot Ryan was in last night's episode of Miami?

yea that jacket was really dumb but everything else was like OMG! and he had a couple of cute smiles thrown in there. i got nervous when he and calligh got into it but i was like NO RYAN DON"T!!!!! then they were fine and i was happy...but those smiles....whoooooooooooooooooooooey! i was soooo happy. he had alot of screen time too. i don't understand the thing with h though. why did he say he can't keep it up? what can't he keep up.

JenAinslie said:
Ryan + Late Night = Hot... Really hot... He just needs to stop the layers... The poor boy must be roasting!

maybe he isnt roasting and under all those clothes he as a built in cooling system ;) cooling pads and such ;)

well maybe he should just take it all off and let us see this system ;) ;) ;) :lol:

who wants to see the system ;) I want to see HIM, skin maybe. Anyone know if hes done any topless photoshoots?
if he hasnt, he needs to ;) or maybe thats just what I think :D

Okay, I think what Ryan meant when he was talking to Horatio, was about his eye. He had just finished talking to Alexx about his prescription and then Horatio was standing right behind them the whole time. So, I think he was pretty much letting H know that he didn't think he was doing a good enough job on the job. But apparently, H thinks he is so, life is good!!!!!

I am dead serious about this, I live in Miami and I get hot wearing regular short sleeve shirts and pants/capris. I honestly don't see how he would be able to wear anything close to that in Miami. Even though they aren't really in Miami, but still they could get a little more realistic.

Also, did you see that Calleigh asked Ryan out for a beer? Do you think that might be a little love interest there for our hottie?

Aww. I missed last night's episode!

This sucks, and it sounds like it was a really good one too.

no problem. i think it' really depends on the picture if they look alike but some of them i swear you don't know which one your looking at but others is so distinct
Yeah, and I was looking through so many Greg pictures and just multitasking.

But Ryan's hair was cool in Shootout.
(Did I get it right?) :)

yea. our ryan was in shootout. im really hoping he takes those jakets off they are really really getting annoying. im watching csi lv right now. idk what the name of the epp is oh oh oh i remembered it's fight night. i can't believe i couldn't remember they only say it like 80 times in the epp. after this there is another one....piolit epp. im pretty excited

I watched those too. Did you notice that Greg's hair from Fight Night and his current style aren't that far from each other. They look really similar.

Also, I didn't mean to spoil anything for you crmscnnvstgtr101!

yea i did notice it. i was watching season 1 last night and i was like HOLY CRAP everything was soo much diffrent. i never noticed how diffrent it used to be.

WolfeSanders said:
I watched those too. Did you notice that Greg's hair from Fight Night and his current style aren't that far from each other. They look really similar.

Also, I didn't mean to spoil anything for you crmscnnvstgtr101!

That's true. And it's okay. You corrected me, and there's nothing wrong with that. :)

Back