Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

yeah i love the character of ryan he's a young kid and knows many things about the world( like sports, cars a.o.)

csi_mad, please don't ruin it for the rest of the posters. Your comments are nothing but spam. Please try to put a LOT more thought into what you post, OK?

Thanks.

And no, this is not a formal warning for spamming, it's just some friendly advice. ;)

OMG he is soo hot :D i love him ;)
and BabaOReilly sorry its just i cant think of much to say and btw i love your avatar :lol:

Yes, but just saying OMG he's hot over and over again IS spamming, I'm afraid. So maybe you can work a little harder, OK? ;)

We really don't like to give formal warnings around here, and we avoid it if at all possible. But if, once I've asked you nicely to fix the problem and then you don't do it, THAT'S when the formal warnings start up. And I'm sure you want that even less than I do, right?

So take some time, formulate a couple of nice, quality comments and THEN post. Thanks.

And thanks- I love my avatar too. :)

he would absolutly be the most amazing father ever. sooooooooooo cute...can you imagin how many girls his son would get...or boys his daughter would get. yea he'd have some hot kids. uh huh

Back