Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

it really did! I loved it! we've been talking so much about ryan and his problems that we forgot about greg!!! So, greg is also the coolest and hottest character on CSI: LV, and we all love him for his witty quotes and hot hair cuts! Honestly, what's not to love?

yea we needed a little greggo time so i threw it in there. i can't wait for tonight. im going to take a nap now cause im SOOOOOOOOOO tiered from all the practice but i set my alarm just in case i didn't wake up so we are all good. yaya for greggo time!!!

didn't get enough greggo time tonight. dissapointed. but that's what the dvds are for ;)

I too was hoping to see greg a little bit more in last night's ep, but oh well. the parts he was in he was cute as always. :p
maybe next time around.

uh huh that would make my life. i would watch it over and over and over (ect) for ever and ever (ect) haha

I know, I've watched all my Miami DVDs so much, I've forgot what LV is like...I guess I'll start watching those again! :D But then I'll miss Ryan... :( I don't know, maybe watch Miami one night, then Vegas the next? See that's why there needs to be an eppy with both of them...I don't think they would get along to well though... :rolleyes: What do you girls think?

well idk. maybe because i think greggo could make ryan laugh but then again two hotties in one show?? there is bound to be a fight about a girl but maybe not. idk i think it might be like how ryan and delko get along. you know thye don't "fight" but they don't really like eachother all the time. only one way to find out right??

i think it would be too hot to handle.

greg and ryan in a fistfight would be nice. greg protecting sara, and ryan protecting (boa . eww.)

okay, bad imagination.

HAHAHAHA I agree^^

Yea, There is nothing more Sexy than seeing our boys worked up. :devil: I don't think they would "fight", I just suspect there would be ALOT of tension... :(

Back