Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Dreamsingr

Dreamsingr Lab Technician

Yay! Another new thread I can post on! Ryan and Greg are so fine!!

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

ryan is more serious and ironic
    greg is funny

i can't say which actor is more funnier, because i haven't seen an interview with eric yet. but jon seems to be a funny person.

3. wendy

wendy Witness

i dont now ryan but he looks like greg

4. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

ryan is definetely the kind of guy who would be asked to be a designated driver .. thats not to say that he doesnt have a life ..

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

My friend thinks im mad liking Greg, IS SHE BLIND?????? I needed a place to get out all of this Greg and Ryan ramblings because she is a woman on the edge (obviously, not liking Greg!)

6. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

i think that it's good greg is finally getting reconized for the great csi he is!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe she is MAD!!or strange!! But come on not liking GREG!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: BTW does my avatar show up i thank i might have to fix it? :(

8. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

what do mean by designated driver? do u think he is more responsible than Greg?

9. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

That's exactly what i said!!!! Btw, your avvie is a bandwith photobucket thing.

10. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I think everyone just sees Ryan as the responsible type, if we got him and greg in a bar (hold on while i envision this and start breathing again...ok, i'm good) They'd both be really good to totally party with...and we'd have to call a cab to take us home. Ryan seems to have this need to impress the people he works with cause he's replacing speed, but Greg doesn't have that problem, that's why he's more laid back. and I could go on, but I gotta get ready for work

11. labratgeek13

labratgeek13 Police Officer

i think ryan would be a pretty good partier ;)
    he is one of those straight laces types who i can see going totally wild after hours

who do you see being more quiet though? cause greg is well...outspoken, but lately he has been mellow. and ryan was always pretty talkative in season 3 and very friendly to everyone.but if they hung out together what would you see personality wise?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I do see Ryan as the more responsible type then Greg b/c he doesnt goof off as much as Greg does or use too

13. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

he does seem a BIT more responsible than greg, but they are both responsible men .. if anyone compared their character as shown on TV then you can see that ryan doesnt joke around as much as greg does .. he seems to take his work a bit .. tad bit .. more seriously .. sorry if i made it sound like i was putting either guy down ..

14. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

I like Greg better than Ryan (probably becauce i don't watch NY that much) but i do thinks he's a great character and is very cute! As is Greg! Actually Greg is HOTT!!!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ummmm Gregs_Girlfriend i dont want to burst ur bubble but Ryan is on Miami not NY :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :)