Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ That's not really helping to get my point across. ;)

Please people. Put on some pictures and comments that expand a little from the "Oh, that's so cool" or "Great pic" phase. I'm not looking for works of art or university dissertations here, folks. Just a few less one line fluff posts, please.

That will be my last warning by the way. I'm hoping for some results from here on out.

2. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

There ya go! Now that's a little dedication to your faves. Let's all follow Szmanda_Togo_Fan's example.

Nice pics by the way. :)

Oh, and FYI- You might want to be careful though; a lot of sites frown on hotlinking to images on their site. You may need to set up a Photobucket account or something just in case.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I miss Ryan's hair to I liked it longer, however it looks good short too. How about you do you like it shorter or longer?
    BTW nice pictures here is a few of my favorites :) :)
    Have a
    Happy
    Day
    :) :) :) :) ;) ;)

5. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Those are some of the coolest pics I've ever seen, especially liking the one where greg has a bit of stubble. <3!! I noticed that ryan looks confused or in deep thought almost all the time, I like that about him! And Greg always has a witty remark, "No, you love my coffee!" and "Think grissom would send me to hawaii?" it hasn't killed me yet
    That's one of my favorite greg lines...
    Nick: you know that stuff will kill you, right?
    Greg: it hasn't killed me yet!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. X05

X05 CSI Level One

I like his hair shorter but long isn't bad either. and thank you for the pics. :p

8. sweetheart

sweetheart Witness

After those pics I will definitly have a happy day!

9. lilwulf

lilwulf Police Officer

10. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Here are a few questions for the thread, I hope this will spark some good discussions

1) What is your favourite Ryan quote and what is your favourite Greg quote?
    2) who do you think is funnier Ryan or Greg?
    3) who do you think is funnier Jonathan or Eric ?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

1)Ryan-1 of my favs:Ryan Wolfe: [after finding out the suspect they are interrogating stands to inherit an island] That's a whole island, isn't it? Wow. My parents are leaving me their lawnmower.
    Greg-cannot choose OMG what a horrible problem, there is so many !! he is helerious so I cannot pick!
    2)Greg
    3)cant chooseb

12. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I can't choose between the two either, but I do love greg so much...he's so witty and funny, and I love his hair! I was watching early rollout, and i was sad when warrick was talking about how unprepared greg was.

13. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I think they are both funny, but in different ways.
    Greg’s character I think is funnier than Ryan (but I think that is the writers’ doing from each show).

When CSI first started, Greg was introduced as the quirky/funny lab tech; his sole purpose was to be the comic relief in a very serious & dramatic TV series. And Ryan was introduced as a new CSI rookie out to prove himself (although Ryan had a few funny moments, his sole purpose has to cause tension. And boy did he do that in season 3). I think as Ryan’s character becomes more defined I hope his sense of humour will shine through (apologises! season 4 of CSI: M has not aired yet in South Africa yet and therefore I can only basis what I know of Ryan from season3).

I think that Eric Szmanda is a lot like his character when it comes to quirkiness but I think Eric is a lot more reserved than Greg. In his interviews, although he is sweet and makes a few humorous comments he is not outrageously funny. He is a lot more reserved when you compare his interviews with Jon’s interviews. Jon puts himself completely out there. *chuckles to self* Jon comes across from his interviews as the joker in the pack (and I bet a little bit of a flirt). I think I am more drawn to Jon rather than his character Ryan (I adore funny guys) – sorry that was off the topic. Anyway that is why I think Jon is funnier than Eric.

Anyway these are just my thoughts/opinion, please feel free to agree or disagree.

As for my favourite quotes:

I agree, Greg has too many funny quotes to choose from ( but I loved when he declared to Gil that he liked having a penis *snorts with laughter*. sorry that scene was very memorable and SO Greg.

As for Ryan, I heard about the dinner dishes comment that happened in S4. It sounded really funny. If any1 has the exact quote, would you please post it here? Thanks!

14. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Hi i'm new. I think Greg is absolutely gorgeus and has the sexiest eyes and smile i have ever seen!

15. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i agree i love gregs eyes and his smile its just gorg