Neopets

Oh wow didn't know there's a thread for this. I joined Neopets many many years ago. I love those cool and cute characters. I don't go there anymore though.

Is it still a free site? Just wondering, if they start charging for a fee(like many sites now), will you guys still join?

Lols, the premium account isn't that good. Not really worth the money in my opinion.

Does anyone know how to make lookups for neopets. I have some lame Jhudora one, but I wanted a 'House' or 'Crossing Jordan' one. I find them amusing.

lols, most people make their own these days. I made mine. But i'm sure if you poked around the neoboards, there may be some people happy to make one for you.

Would an account still be there after three years of inactivity?

I joined in '01 but got away from it after I came home from college. I got mad but it was kinda my fault. I checked my pets at the library and thought I'd logged off but I hadn't. Someone swiped one of my pets and gave me one of theirs. I complianed but no one ever does anything. I just kinda stopped going after that and haven't been back since, so I don't know if the account's there or not.

Yes, it would still be there after all this time. TNT are a bit lazy so i doubt they'd have deleted the account.

I'm on neopets and I've only just come off there tonight. I've got over 250,000NP now and my neopet is called Grissom_no1.
Food cheat - go to explore, tyrannia, tyrannian plateau then click on giant omelette. It gives you a slice of omelette free, 1 per day. That's how I feed my neopet so I never pay for food.

There's also the giant jelly in jelly world.
And at the seven/ eleven vendor thingy and cereal thingy, you can feed each of your pets once per day. :D

GilandSara said:
TNT is rather stupid too. They won't let you type 'suck/s' or anyhing but damn is allowed. Oh well.

Oh I hate it. Seriously, you write something long and then you don't even realise some word is not allowed and then it's all gone when you hit "Back" button.

Sometimes I just put my neopets to neolodge, it's not that expensive and they feed them so no need for me to hunt for food. And now that I have muntant skeith, I can feed everything to it.

I did enjoy it when i had my skeithes. :D i used to have a darigan one and then a tyrannian one. :D

Been a while.
Oh I'm so addicted to that kou-jong game. ALways have and when, because of the story, it goes missing for few days... it's frustrating.
Altador Cup was fun, feel bad tho that I missed one avatar because not quessed the staff results and that I didn't play more. I was in darigan team. Tho got sidebar theme :D

Back