Neopets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

The tablet was really hard to complete. i totally missed out on moving the sand and blocks. i only ended up moving seven or so pieces of furniture into the repository.
    The neopets i have at the moment are a darigan skeith, a cloud grundo and a faerie lenny. i love the lab map. i just wish it wouldn't keep on painting my pets and stuff. sure they look nice but i'd rather their stats to be raised or something. just got the petpet labray as well. my petpet has had it's name changed three or four times now. it's not worth the money.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

it shows how much we have advanced from the days of the pet rock. <- i never understood the purpose of those.

i used to be obsessed too & i had a lot of accounts and forgot all of my passwords. i just won a free petpet the other day on one of those wheel thingies. i don't know why i play them, i always get ripped off.

3. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

^^ Yeah! Half the games I lost quite a bit of money on!

When I was 7, I had 300,000 NP. I'm quite proud of that, seeing as I was only in gr.2.

4. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Just had to share this with people. With all my skrimping (spelling?) and saving and earning lots on games (averaging about 5K a day ... go me!) I've got a grand total of 500K.
    Which I will be spending as soon as I decide which PetPets I should get my Neopets. Any ideas on good ones? I'm also looking for more plushies to add to my collection. Its teensy tiny and I'd love to expand it.

Oh and if anyone hasn't yet been added by me, then my username there is canders7. (How original, my first initial and some of the letters from my last name!)

5. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

:eek: 500K? :eek: I wish I was that good when I used to play Neopets.

Hmm... I had a Flotsam and an Aisha and 2 Gelerts. (I actually remember the types of pets.) Why did I stop? Umm....

I remember. I won a magical Meerca plushie and I gave it to my Flotsam, because when I was 7 I didn't know what they meant when they said," Neopets may be altered when playing." And I cried and cried when my favorite Neopet, uh, changed. :)

6. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

that was you? I was going to ask who it was...

tineneohelp.com has a link to a petpage for help with the Lost Desert plot.

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Anyone played Whack-a-Ghost? It's funny game :p

8. Cat

Yeah, it was cute but it didn't work for me. nore do any of the other whack a [insert something here] games.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have accounts, I usually only use my main hipster_kryptonite.
    Feel free to add me, I always like having new friends :D

Oh & my pets are:
    Fairy Kyrii (lab pet)
    Sketch Blumaroo
    Halloween Bruce
    Yellow Ruki.

So what pets do you guys like the best? :D

10. Cat

I like the kougras and draiks best. i've also taken a liking to the new pet they're going to release soon. it's called a lutari and looks much like an otter. you can check it out by going to the icecream place at terror mountain. And the creature that runs it is called a lutari. they apparently come from a place on the other side of the planet. the neopets team are working on a way to sort of swivel the planet around so you can get to it.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah the Lutari's are pretty cute :D

I wonder if they will be releasing anymore of teh april fools pets?

12. Ducky

Strange that those won't work... oh well.

I have two accounts are so annoyed that the account I use less... I have Tonu and I think it's just too cute. My neopets in account what I use more are kinda... lame :p

13. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

I like the Shoyrus and the Kougras. But I haven't been on Neopets for God knows how long, and my Shoyru is dying.

I found out they don't actually die lol. My cousin's was at the 'dying' status for two years and it never did die.

14. Ducky

I know.... I was off the site for quite long and nope, they won't die.

15. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

they dont die u dont gotta feed them, waste of np, LOL. mine have bin dying for about a year :lol: im mean.

i used to have an avvount with 2million np, but i sed shit in a neomail and they froze my account, i nearly broke my puta, lol, so i had to start agen and now have like 500k