NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it takes place later. But I have to finsih my first fic first (CSI: Movie Games). About 4 more chapters. I posted that one in fanfic, as I will do with following fanfics. So if I finished the first chapter of the NCIS fanfic I'll tell you :D

(your going to have to tell me about this fic too)

Please do! :D

yeah Lauren, he rocked in Freaky Friday.

*been watching NCIS and then all of a sudden watches Freaky Friday and sees Mark.. My reaction?* HOLY CHRIST! .... Hey, he's dating another red head. o_O;; Silly Mark xD

HAHA! That was exactly my reaction when I first watched Freaky Friday...I think I actually yelled "OH MY GOSH IT'S GIBBS!" really loud and then thought to myself "Heh, another redhead...he just doesn't learn" *shakes head*

i watched the great escape in the car on vacation, and when eric ashley-pitt put his glasses on i yelled out 'its ducky!!' my parents always knew it was him, but it wasnt until he put on the glasses that i saw it.

Hi everyone, usually I'm in the csi new york section but I thought I would have a look elswhere. As I am also a Nancy Drew nut,I though I would let you know that Mark guest starred on an ep of Nancy in 1977 called - Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker - he played a young footballer accused of murder and it was up to Nancy to proove his innocence.
Here in Australia we are still getting season 3, and while Mark may be the Silver Fox ( as Michael Wetherly calls him )
I do have to admit *looking shiftily around* I am madly in love with Michael :lol: :lol: That man gives a girl some wild erotic dreams :devil: :devil: :devil:

hey! just read that mark harmons birthday were september 2nd!
that´s so cool, I have the same birthday as him :D :D :lol:
Love NCIS btw! looking forward to the new season but I´m not ready to let Gibbs go just yet.. :(

When they aired the repeat of "Hiatus, pt 1", they showed a preview for the coming season. They are calling it a "Season of Secrets". A couple scenes looked pretty interesting. The scene with the team having a meeting in what looked like Gibbs' basement and Tony saying, "No one can know about this, not even the Director." The more interesting one, to me anyway, was when Gibbs, looking scruffier than usual, went to go somewhere and Tony stopped him saying, "My team, my rules." Looks like things might get interesting this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back