NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Don't think it's Ziva. She was no reason to take the pictures. Yes she wants to find out what's going on with tony but if she find out than she wouldn't take pictures she would just call tony on it and then make fun of him. ;)

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I think it's a bad guy, too. One of the guys Tony is watching undercover for Jenny, and he knew while singing outside the restaurant that he had been "made". We discussed this earlier in the thread, I have a sneaking hunch that something will happen to Tony's girlfriend, because of his undercover work.

3. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ XD I think I'd be hilarious if it was Ziva. Then the photos would be pasted all over NCIS and she'd be like "... D: YOU!" and Tony would probably do something unexpected, Gibbs would ignore everyone with his coffee and then BAM! Everyone gets a headslap in half a millisecond, leaving people to wonder if there was ever a headslap at all.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: Palm, I can just see it!

My theory is that Tony's girlfriend (can't remember her name) is somehow involved in what Tony's doing for Jenny. As in, she's a bad guy, or has some sort of conection to one of them. I don't know why... but it would be interesting.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

DragonflyDreamer that is an interesting thought about Tony's girlfriend being involved with the bad guys. I don't think it's so but it's an interesting thought. I'm like RBC and I think it's the bad guys that Tony was spying on for Jenny. I hope nothing happens to either Tony or his girlfriend as I like the interaction between the two. But I have a suspicious feeling that one if not both will end up being hurt in some form :(

I liked the part in the show when Tony and McGee started singing before they headed out of town. :lol:

6. Dragonfly

:lol: yeah, that was good. Made me laugh.

I know my theory is probably wrong, but that's okay. I think it would be interesting, though. Something a little different.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Time will only tell what tptb have up their sleeves with the Tony storyline

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

oh! the boondocks singing had me in stitches! i hope something bad doesnt happen with tony and his girlfriend. i like that theyre showing he isnt just a playboy with women but is still the same old tony at work :) even more to love!
    i feel like the tony girlfriend thing is going to come out soon, whatever happens with it. everyones suspicious of tony having a secret and poor ziva thinks hes dying! i love how well she fit into the team

9. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I've said it before, I think something bad is going to happen to Tony's girlfriend. I did have a sudden idea last night- what if Jean(?) is related to one of the bigwigs in the organization that Tony is spying on and he was sent in to get close to her to see what he could find out? It would explain why he went and talked to Jenny in that one episode about how far he should go with her.

10. Dragonfly

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was talking about with my theory. It makes sense, doesn't it?

11. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

yes, yes it does :D

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

Well, it would be nice to know what's so special about those guys. One's bald and the other two I forget. I mean, are they apart of some sleeper cell or did they just pick up the Director's luggage at the airport and never gave it back?

*Rolls Around* Also... I seriously wanna know what Abby's secret is. I'm thinking... That when the Backstreet Boys were famous, she was caught up in it and the thought of it destroys her =|

13. Dragonfly

:lol: Good theory, Palm! I'm kinda curious about that too.
    Also Palm, I love your avie :D

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Spoilers from Futon Critic

THE NCIS TEAM IS IN HOT PURSUIT OF A WANTED TERRORIST WHO HAS OBTAINED A MISSING CHEMICAL WEAPON. -- Susanna Thompson returns as Army Lt. Col. Hollis Mann -- After 10 kilograms of highly toxic chemical weapons go missing, Gibbs and his team scramble to locate it. The NCIS team is horrified when they discover that the deadly chemical weapon is now held by wanted terrorist Mamoun Sharif (guest star Enzo Cilenti). As Sharif taunts them with phone calls, Gibbs and the team unite with Army Lt. Col. Hollis Mann to find him before he carries out his plan to attack major U.S. cities with chemical warfare.

Jan 30th Ep: "Faking It" [Repeat]

DUCKY GOES UNDERCOVER TO STOP THE ILLEGAL SALE OF THE NAVY'S TOP SECRET WEAPONS SYSTEM. -- Armand Assante ("Gotti") Guest Stars -- After capturing one international arms dealer, the NCIS team discovers that the Navy's highly classified weapons system is about to be sold to another high priority arms dealer known as "La Grenouille" (Assante). Using Ducky as a decoy, the Gibbs and the team set up a meeting with the elusive criminal. But just as NCIS is about to make their move, they discover that another government agency has alternate plans for Le Grenouille. Meanwhile, Gibbs' curiosity is peaked when Jenny appears to have a personal vendetta against their wanted man.

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Blowback would have been a great story for a reunion of David McCallum and Robert Vaughn. I hope the two meet up sometime in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.