NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I like Gibbs getting his groove on. And I liked the scene were they were in front of the director together. ;)
    I did question Tony checking his girlfriend's email unless its for a job that's so wrong.

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

So Gibbs is gonna have a love life? :D Hmmm & from what I saw from the Director she's not happy about it none neither. :lol: I loved this ep. Lot of Gibbs smiling & laughing. Loved the gut saying by Abby. Only prob I had was the lady acting like it was her team instead of Gibbs the way she was barking out orders. :) Still wondering what's up with Tony & his lady. If he's undercover to spy on her or what. Time will tell. Next week a repeat again. Yuck!!!!!! :mad:

3. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I liked this episode. My favorite was Abby telling the lady not to question the gut. Trying to figure out Tony going through his girlfriend's email. He seemed to know just which one he was looking for. I couldn't tell-did the header say something to give it away?

4. katpin31791

Finally finshed watching S2. Now, I can't wait for S3 to come out in April.

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ :D Didja Like it?
    Now all I can think about is Tony and those little corgies/Welsh Hounds or something where he's running around to try and save them from going outside and Ducky's mom keeps going "WHO ARE YOU!". Ahh... gotta watch that episode again.

We get a new episode this week right?

6. katpin31791

I loved it. I can't believe I cried where Tony was effected with the palgue. Kate & him have always gotten on my nerves. Especially the way they always treated McGee. Yes, I think we do get a new episode this week.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ *guilty*
    I always laugh when they mistreat McGee, but he always gets them back. Like when he bit into Tony's sandwich, I nearly died laughing. And everytime they try to take credit for his stuff, Gibbs knows and punishment ensures! :D

8. katpin31791

Yeah watching S2 I saw alot of that where they were trying to take credit for something McGee would do but Gibbs seemed to always know better. LOL Wonder how he does that? lol McGee would even get even. I loved it. Hey Palm scroll up some. New episode for the Feb 6th has been posted already.

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

D: Well. I was on the edge of my feet when they put Ducky in as a decoy. I was so scared something was going to happen to Ducky! ;__;. But anyways, I loved Ziva's asking about Pirates and Tony going through the whole song and dance and Ziva's "Needle in a Needlestack" remark. :D. Ah, but I love how this show focuses on the Agents. I barely see this much time spent on the hero's of the show that involves criminal activity. I dork about this show too much...

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I loooove NCIS! Has anyone seen this before?

Blonde I mean- oh my gawd. A BLONDE Abby.. :eek:

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Thanks for the pic, Marns. That's from the halloween episode.

Last night's episode was great! I was so worried for Ducky! And then of course there's Ziva and her... shall we say her way with the english language :lol:
    So what's with 'Director Jenny' and the 'Frog'. Why does she want him so badly? I think there's some sort of personal thing going on there.

12. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Oh man, which season are you guys in? In Holland we are in season 3, and in exactly.. no NOW one hour to go to Light Sleeper AND Head Case. We do have the luck they always air 2 episodes.

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Marns, last night, here in the United States, was season 4 episode 14 "Blowback."

14. katpin31791

Boy did I ever enjoy last nights ep. At least Gibbs found out about Tonys undercover deal for Jenny. Plus I was waiting for her to give the order to shoot the guy. Was good to see Ammand assante again. I always thought he was so good looking. LOL Ducky did an outstanding job. Now, I can't wait to see what the deal is with Tonys girlfriend. I loved it. Gibbs was Gibbs. Love my Gibbs. LOL

15. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I thought it was a very good episode. I was so worried for Ducky. :( I'm glad Gibbs knows about Tony's undercover assignment, but I think it's going to be a while before he forgives him. The look on his face when Tony lied to him, man, you could just see it in Gibbs' face that he knew Tony had lied and was shocked by it. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.