NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

Yes, it does. I'm thinking that they are going to find out who Tony really is (I don't think Jean knows-explains the whole second cellphone thing) and when they try to kill him, they miss and get her instead. This would lead to all sorts of interesting things, IMHO.

2. Palm

Palm Coroner

D: Omg, not Ducky! ;___;
    Something always bad happens to Ducky. Gah, if something bad happens to him again, I think I'll faint.

But I do agree with your theory, Dragon. I mean, it actually sounds like you snipped it out of the script. In NCIS, anything's possible.

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Depends. She might want pictures so she could find out who the woman was. No point in torturing Tony if she doesn't have all the right info.

Except for the possibility that Tony's girlfriend could be something to do with his undercover mission and once it's all round NCIS, that could be it. Bang goes all his hard work over the last few months, just because Ziva can't keep her nose out of things.

This is what I'm afraid is going to happen. Ziva isn't going to let it go, she's going to keep poking and prying and snooping and blow Tony's cover if she's not careful and screw up his assignment.

Gibbs I think is figuring it out and realizing that the most logical reason for Tony's behaviour is that he's doing something NCIS related that's on a need to know basis. I just hope he's not in the loop officially, because otherwise it'll just be another case of Gibbs being the boss and I want this mission to be Tony's case through and through.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I think Gibbs just suspects about the girlfriend, as opposed to him being sick.

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Well, I finally got to see the ep. I wonder if Ziva's really concerned about Tony or just being nosy? I mean since when did she start caring? I'm also wondering if he's working undercover? Also with the pics being taken makes me wonder who the target actually is. HMMM. Here's a present for ya. I got it in the mail today. Hope ya like. LOL

[​IMG]

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ I'm insanely jealous *sends insane jealous rays @ yoo*

I always felt like Ziva did care. But it seems like she was raised that if she showed emotion, she'd get yelled at or something. So she tries not to. Or the way I see it. How can you not care about Tony sometimes? I scream at the TV when something bad happens to him (Unintentionally).

*rolls around again* I was actually watching one of the Season 1 Episodes (Can't.. remember.. name) and I yelled out when someone pointed a gun at him demanding his fingerprints. It's infectious >:

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

BTW Destiny thanks for the heads up on upcoming eps. Don't ya just love the pic? *sigh* To be honest never thought I'd get one. LOL.

I did a quick banner with the pic I got. Hope ya like.

[​IMG]

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think that Ziva has always cared about Tony as part of the team. That is, she'd want him to be at his best physically and not distracted by outside worries, because a distracted team mate could be the death of her.

I think it's only this season that she's concerned about Tony as a person and not just how his distractions might affect her and the team.

9. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

Who's the new Cate because I've only seen up to episode 3 of season 3.

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

CSI_CSI the 'new Cate' is Ziva. She is a former Moshad agent that joined the team at the beginning of the third season. Sasha Alexander who played Kate Todd in the first two seasons wanted out of the show and left at the end of the second season. If you haven't seen the first two seasons I won't spoil the end of the second season for you.

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Both theories for what might happen to Tony & his girlfriend are interesting. Now I'm torn on which way I would really want to see it happen. Because if something happens to her either way I think it will change Tony. ;)

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

Gibbs Got his Groove On! :D

So, other than the fact that I was duped into thinking another nemesis for Gibbs, I quite enjoyed this episode. Tony's typical 'Tub for 2' made me giggle. And Ziva's 'What's a Wazoo?'. Any other thoughts?

13. Dragonfly

Yeah, the Wazoo bit was good. I also liked Abby's "never question the gut" line in the elevator.
    And man, I love Abby's wardrobe :p
    Hmm... Tony went through Jeanne(?)'s email. What does that mean??

14. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ ..Yeah. D:
    Plus, he specifically went to a certain one where it said "Want you back." Makes me question if it's an old boyfriend or an old job or something sinister ...

15. Dragonfly

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Oh, the possibilities.

And I forgot to mention in my last post... Poor Gibbs :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.